The Fit is Gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fit is Gone.

Hated to abandon her, she's been a fun car. But, at 10+ years (hardly seems possible) and 96k miles her residual was shrinking rapidly. So, today, I have a new 2019 HR-V Sport in Aegean Blue! At Black Friday prices, a steal on closeout. SO close to Laguna Blue.
    Sorry Red Car fans, but the Fit was Milano Red Pearl and it was time for a change.

Dave
    Last edited by parkerdt; 11-29-2019, 08:40 PM.
    Present:
    '09 Fit Sport 5MT - Milano Red - Daily Driver
    '08 CR-V EX-L with Navi - Royal Blue Pearl - Dog Hauler - Grocery Getter

Past:
    '05 Rio Yellow Pear - Sold
    '08 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold
    '02 Spa Yellow Pearl - Sold
    '06 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold

I can't believe you got rid of the Fit, Dave. You had the Fit on my first visit to Kevin's (MLC) in what seems like about 3000 years ago. I'm sure the HR-V is going to be even better and longer lasting. Congratulations on the new car.
    Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2 out of 3 is a pretty good record. Is December 3 for 3?

Comment

Let us see the new ride!

S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Once is stops raining, I will

Dave
        Present:

Past:

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
          I can't believe you got rid of the Fit, Dave. You had the Fit on my first visit to Kevin's (MLC) in what seems like about 3000 years ago. I'm sure the HR-V is going to be even better and longer lasting. Congratulations on the new car.
          Already miss the Fit, Ken! The HR-V is HUGE in comparison, and opulent in creature comforts vs the Fit. A whole new world. But I wasn't going to get another Fit because of the discontinuation rumors. We needed a second automatic transmission, since everyone else refuses to drive a MT, and the Fit CVT was not too attractive performance-wise.
          Present:

Past:

Comment

Working...
          X