This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Raleigh Meet Oct 4th

Time to get together. Saturday morning the 4th. We will meet along with the Triangle Italians meet. Here is a link to where it is http://www.camillescafe.com/storepag...locationid=108 If you havent been to this before you should bring your camera. You will see some cars that you don't see everyday if ever. And the cool part is you can talk to the owners.

It starts at 9:00am and runs until about 10:30. Feel free to show up any time. After that we will go grab some lunch at Blinco's http://www.blincos.com/index.html.

I am sure we will put together a drive afterwards.

If you can make it please post up.

Thanks.
    Kevin

1.mlc
    2.b84400
    Last edited by mlc; 09-27-2008, 02:08 PM.

Sticky-ed, and submitted for the calendar.

Unfortunately, I'll be unable to be there.

Dave
    Present:
    '09 Fit Sport 5MT - Milano Red - Daily Driver
    '08 CR-V EX-L with Navi - Royal Blue Pearl - Dog Hauler - Grocery Getter

Past:
    '05 Rio Yellow Pear - Sold
    '08 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold
    '02 Spa Yellow Pearl - Sold
    '06 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold

Comment

Dave, as always thanks for the sticky. I know you are doing the Zaino thing in Charlotte. Have a great time.

Kevin

Comment

Thanks! See you all in November, with a shiny car!

Dave
        Present:

Past:

Comment

I think you mean shinier .

Kevin

Comment

Hehehe - well, I do love the way Zaino looks on Spa Yellow and Laguna Blue. I have about 12 coats on the yellow and a good 6 on the blue.

My Yellow is going to be the "demo" vehicle for some of the new Zaino products, and it's going to be professionally done, so we will have to see how shiny she is, after the fact...
            Present:

Past:

Comment

As some of you know, I will be in VA at GT Live. I will bring back lots of photos for everyone! Anyone attending this meet, be sure to go on the drive afterwards!!

J

Comment

Hey J, I have the route from the last time. I know these roads pretty well. Enjoy GT Live.

Kevin

Originally posted by JCoxRocks View Post
                As some of you know, I will be in VA at GT Live. I will bring back lots of photos for everyone! Anyone attending this meet, be sure to go on the drive afterwards!!

J

Comment

Planning on it..First timer
                  B84400
                  Craig Lyerly

Comment

Welcome Craig. Your added. Hopefully you don't sell your S by then.

Kevin

Originally posted by b84400 View Post
                    Planning on it..First timer
                    B84400
                    Craig Lyerly

Comment

Sorry Kevin, I will be out of town once again. Been particularly busy with work recently. Hope to catch up at the next one.

Dave

Comment

Okay, it's about 5 hours for me to get there from Alexandria...let's see if I'm still in the states and I'll try to make this one...
                        Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
                        2 out of 3 is a pretty good record. Is December 3 for 3?

Comment

5 hours from Alexandria????

Should be able to easily do it in 4, Ken.

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                          Okay, it's about 5 hours for me to get there from Alexandria...let's see if I'm still in the states and I'll try to make this one...
                          Present:

Past:

Comment

Originally posted by parkerdt View Post
                            Should be able to easily do it in 4, Ken.
                            Depends on traffic on 95...at 5:00am it should be pretty light but you just never know
                            Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
                            2 out of 3 is a pretty good record. Is December 3 for 3?

Comment

Sorry guys,It's a tossup........go to the meet...............cruise to Hawaii.

I've pretty much decided it will most likely be Hawaii but I promise to catch you the next time.

Comment

That has got to be the lamest excuse I think I have ever heard . I just wanted to use the and needed an excuse. Have a great time.

Kevin

Originally posted by batguano View Post
                                Sorry guys,It's a tossup........go to the meet...............cruise to Hawaii.

I've pretty much decided it will most likely be Hawaii but I promise to catch you the next time.

Comment

No problem. I think here lately if your busy at work you don't take it for granted. See you next time.

Kevin

Originally posted by Dualexhaust View Post
                                  Sorry Kevin, I will be out of town once again. Been particularly busy with work recently. Hope to catch up at the next one.

Dave

Comment

Weather looks awesome. Anyone else going to try and make it out?

http://www.accuweather.com/us/nc/ral...ay=2&hbhhour=6

Kevin

Comment

Kev, I just want to point out that Saturday is the 3rd, not the 4th as you have in your thread title.

Comment

Hey Matt, I will give you time to delete this before to many people see it. Look at the date .

We actually hangout here https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=32294

See you tomorrow.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                                        X