Civic Type R Shift Knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civic Type R Shift Knob

Anyone use one of these? Is a Honda JDM part and looks to me like the S2K CR except lovely red lettering (which goes well with my NFR!). Machined from solid billet of titanium.

pic?

'65 Honda S600
    '02 Honda Mugen S2000
    '10 BMW E90 M3
    '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

It's $64.

You can get the exact same thing from the Honda Parts dealer. But it's the "MUGEN" Si Part number and it's $124.00 Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by rioyellows2k View Post

It's $64.

You can get the exact same thing from the Honda Parts dealer. But it's the "MUGEN" Si Part number and it's $124.00 Go figure.
        Yup...that's the one!

Comment

Love the red numbers but the thing with lettering is that you need a jamb nut under so you can adjust the direction numbers is correct, which means it doesn't sit as low anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by csmorkt View Post
            Machined from solid billet of titanium.
            Originally posted by rioyellows2k View Post

that's not titanium

Comment

Originally posted by dc_35 View Post
              that's not titanium

Seller touts as being Ti but if it's Al that's OK too. I have enough gitty-up to pull the extra oz's and for $59 who's gonna b***h?

Comment

All I see when I look at that is somthign that will fry my hand on a Hot Texas Summer day

Back Home

Comment

Originally posted by Slambo View Post
                  All I see when I look at that is somthign that will fry my hand on a Hot Texas Summer day
                  Just got back from Houston and feels just like my Florida days senor. I park her in the garage and work at night so everything is kewl.

Comment

I have the CR knob - definitely spun aluminum. And a Knob Sock from Rick's Signature Accessories keeps it cool even in the 95-degree plus days we've had this week.

It does not sit as low as the voodoo countersunk, but it is much more comfy than the stock knob, to me. I'd guess probably 1/2" higher than the voodoo.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X