Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member..

Hi,
    I walked into a Honda dealer last week, looking to buy a V6 Accord, and saw this lovely bright yellow S2000 in the showroom. I drove it once and had to have it. I had a friend say she saw a bunch of them in Knoxville, TN recently, and the yellow one had Florida plates on it. I live in Clearwater.

Thanks for the opportunity to join your group. Can't wait to meet everyone on a drive sometime.

Brian

welcome Brian, look around and enjoy our forums.

Next year for members we will be having a large gathering just outside of Asheville, check it out.
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
    Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Welcome to the site. Congrats on the new car.
      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Welcome to S2KCA. Happy to have you here. There is a lot of S2000 knowledge available here, and a lot of people to answer those questions you might have.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        Random Fact: Cows can walk up stairs but not down them.

Comment

thats just the s2000 essence.......... welcome to the club

Comment

Welcome Brian,

Take a look around you will like it here. If you have questions, and everyone always does, post up and we will see if we can help out.

The Asheville meet that Coop was referring to is our national event for the year and should be allot of fun. Here is a link to the thread https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...ight=Asheville.

Kevin

Comment

Welcome to the S2KCA and these boards, Brian. The people in the S2KCA make this the BEST auto club around. Be prepared to have fun and learn a lot.

And, for your future driving pleasure, our national meet is going to be just 'up the road' from you in Asheville, NC on August 5-8. Make plans to be there where you will more people from S2KCA than you can ever remember.
              Last edited by bwturner1951; 11-10-2009, 06:55 AM. Reason: add on

Comment

Is it a 2008 or 2009 model year? I haven't seen too many 2009 models here in the states.

Comment

It's a 2007. I bought it with 6500 miles on it. The original owner babied it. I do have some questions, and posted them elsewhere.

Thanks so much for the greetings. I have a good friend who has been in two vehicle clubs, and he says he made many friends and had many good times with them.

So, do I need to pay membership dues or something? Is that for the national club or my local one?

Thanks again,
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by kissthepilot View Post
                    It's a 2007. I bought it with 6500 miles on it. The original owner babied it. I do have some questions, and posted them elsewhere.

Thanks so much for the greetings. I have a good friend who has been in two vehicle clubs, and he says he made many friends and had many good times with them.

So, do I need to pay membership dues or something? Is that for the national club or my local one?

Thanks again,
                    Brian
                    Wow, what a find. I had a similar experience with my 2007 BB. Got it from a private seller down in Waxhaw, NC with only 4100 miles on the clock and he had never driven it in the rain either.

Our annual dues are $40 and that's a bargain imho! Join up, you won't regret it.

Comment

I will be glad to join as soon as I understand what it's all about. Are the dues for the national group or my local one or both? Do I need to join the local one too? How do I get in touch with them? I'm hoping they have local events, so I don't have to wait until next August to meet some other members.

thanks much for the greetings. Nice to meet you all.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by kissthepilot View Post
                        I will be glad to join as soon as I understand what it's all about. Are the dues for the national group or my local one or both? Do I need to join the local one too? How do I get in touch with them? I'm hoping they have local events, so I don't have to wait until next August to meet some other members.

thanks much for the greetings. Nice to meet you all.

Brian
                        You join the national club (S2KCA) and you get the local for free (well except for the sleep you lose getting up early to go to Saturday morning coffee meets and the gas you use driving on roads you never knew existed). That $40 is a real bargain considering what you get in return. Come on in, grab a chair and sit down and make yourself to home (as my grandfather would have said).
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Random Fact: Cows can walk up stairs but not down them.

Comment

Working...
                        X