Thanks for 3 great years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for 3 great years

Due to a heavier workload, I've decided that I don't have the necessary time to commit to being Southeastern Regional Director so, to borrow that phrase from deposed politicians, I'm going to leave so that I can spend more time with my family. You guys are a great group and I've really enjoyed the time I've been the regional director but now it's time for someone else to take over. As hard as it is to believe, there really is an election going on so, if you want to contribute to S2KCA, now is your chance. I'm not going to disappear totally, I just won't be around as much as I have been. After December, I'll be a member just like everyone else which is going to be strange, but I'm still organizing the Gettysburg Get Together with Justin and Denny and I'll still be doing the BBQ drives when the weather gets warmer.
    Hope to see everyone at Wake The Dragon 2011 and Gettysburg Get Together II.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Random Fact: "In 2007, Scotland spent £125,000 devising a new national slogan. The winning entry was: “Welcome to Scotland”."
Working...
X