Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S2K Tennessee Meet, Looking for sign up.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2K Tennessee Meet, Looking for sign up.

Fellas,

OK, looks like we have few guys that will make it out. I am not sure who is all in the TN chapter, but I sure hope that we have at least 4 cars come out. That's enough for me to have a "S2 Take Over".

I would like to meet up in the early afternoon, say 2PM, hang out and talk tech at my place, then drive some side roads throughout Williamson County, perhaps even the Natchez. Then head down to Wyn's restaurant for supper and hang out until we need to split up.

Here's some confirmed details.....

August 9th
    2:00 PM
    I will supply drinks and some food prior to our drive.
    Meet at 1032 Fitzroy Circle, Spring Hill, 37174
    You can Google Map where I am from your location.

Please email me to confirm if/when you can come. If 2PM is too early, let me know and we can wait for you. I suspect we will head out for our drive around 4PM.

Best Regards,

Mark Mechelse
    [email protected]
    Last edited by <DeletedUser>; 07-14-2008, 10:31 PM. Reason: Change Title

If it were in East Tennessee, Id be all for it. I go to school in Jefferson City.

-Matt

Comment

I'm interested in meeting up. I'll have to let you know when it gets closer though, as I'll know by then if I have to work or something.

Comment

I might be in for this!!
        I'll post up in the Bama forum when you get more info.

Comment

Confirmation of more details....Augst 9th.....let's organize and S2 Take Over.

Guys,

OK, looks like we have few guys that will make it out. I am not sure who is all in the TN chapter, but I sure hope that we have at least 4 cars come out. That's enough for me to have a "S2 Take Over".

I would like to meet up in the early afternoon, say 2PM, hang out and talk tech at my place, then drive some side roads throughout Williamson County, perhaps even the Natchez. Then head down to Wyn's restaurant for supper and hang out until we need to split up.

Here's some confirmed details.....

August 9th
          2:00 PM
          I will supply drinks and some food prior to our drive.
          Meet at 1032 Fitzroy Circle, Spring Hill, 37174
          You can Google Map where I am from your location.

Please email me to confirm if/when you can come. If 2PM is too early, let me know and we can wait for you. I suspect we will head out for our drive around 4PM.

Best Regards,

Mark Mechelse
          [email protected]

Comment

good reason for a GTG

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=24707

host another member
            Coop
            Life Member 57
            KE0BND
            What other people think of me, is none of my business
            It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

I would like to try to make it. I will just have to see what is happeing between now and then, I will do my best to come up to meet some more S2K owners.

I would hope to have a good time.

Later !!!

Comment

Meet in Spring Hill, CANCELLED

Guys,

Sorry to do this, however there are too many unconfirmed cars and people that have signed up that are uncertain. I think we will be lucky to have one or two cars.

I will try again to arrange something for the Fall 2008 and let you guys know.

Kind Regards,

Mark Mechelse

Comment

Dude this sucks, just got on board as a member and this meeting is a no go. That sucks.

Comment

Well I was pretty bummed about this getting called off as well.
                    But on a lighter note, there is another meet being planned for October
                    in Chattanooga. Goto www.southsideimports.net and search or
                    Largest Chattanooga Meet Ever for more details.

I am from the Chattanooga area, and I was looking forward to going to
                    this meet discussed in this thread. Well now it looks like i have to see what else
                    will be coming up.

Check that site out, and get back to me.
                    From one NOOB to another....Welcome to S2kCA

Comment

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check that out. I do want to get together with some fellow S2K owners in the TN area.

Comment

Working...
                      X