Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VA/WVA/GA/FL/NC/SC? Is this on? Hello? h-e-l-l-oooooo! Is anybody out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA/WVA/GA/FL/NC/SC? Is this on? Hello? h-e-l-l-oooooo! Is anybody out there?

Am I the single remaining VA member. I know Jonathan (from Richmond) died three years ago (I still miss his warped sense of humor), Val moved to SC, had her car wrecked and bought a Volvo, Hunter and I still talk but mostly by email, Dave is busy with his horses and Corvette but is coming to Gettysburg, Bracky has way more interests then S2000's, Justin N. is still around but not here very much, Brett is gone, busy racing, Apparently Florida fell off the edge of the universe, Georgia is represented by LagunaBlue who is busy keeping VBulletin from falling down and just for gits and shiggles, DE in't exactly a hot-bed of excitement either. Two days with no posts? I'm going to have to check my Ignore list to make sure I didn't put everyone on it by mistake.
    Visiting a circus? Expect to see clowns.

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Florida hasn't completely fallen off the face of the earth. Jim R. (jamesawr1946) from Melbourne was just asking about how to contact other Central Florida members. Hopefully he will see this and find that he is not really alone in the Southeast region.
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Rose View Post
      Florida hasn't completely fallen off the face of the earth. Jim R. (jamesawr1946) from Melbourne was just asking about how to contact other Central Florida members. Hopefully he will see this and find that he is not really alone in the Southeast region.
      Maybe I'll send him a PM to let him know that even though we're not exactly neighbors, we're in the same region and if I get down that way or he gets up this way, we should get together.

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post

Maybe I'll send him a PM to let him know that even though we're not exactly neighbors, we're in the same region and if I get down that way or he gets up this way, we should get together.
        Sounds like a great idea.
        S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
        Casselton, ND

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Rose View Post

Sounds like a great idea.
          I did. We were at UVa at roughly the same time. He's a snowbird so hangs out in Florida during the winter. Amazing the coincidences (well, not the snowbird thing, but the UVa thing)..

Events and Track Days

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post

I did. We were at UVa at roughly the same time. He's a snowbird so hangs out in Florida during the winter. Amazing the coincidences (well, not the snowbird thing, but the UVa thing)..
            Thanks for reaching out to Jim. More and more often we realize that it really is a small world.

Rose Mary
            Casselton, ND

Comment

Working...
            X