Is this any of you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this any of you?

My wife and I have a bookstore/bar in Charles Town. Today there was a S parked out front. I've seen it around town before and have wondered who it is.

We had a newbie join us for BBQ last Fall for a drive. I wonder if that's him. Do you have any S2KCA cards?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

LBP........I'm semi-jealous

Comment

Outstanding color!!!

Comment

I didn't have any on me.

I've put some in my secret compartment so I won't be caught empty handed again.

Our place is called Beasley's Books and Eccentricities in case you are ever in the area.

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
          We had a newbie join us for BBQ last Fall for a drive. I wonder if that's him. Do you have any S2KCA cards?

Comment

Originally posted by bracky View Post
            I didn't have any on me.

I've put some in my secret compartment so I won't be caught empty handed again.

Our place is called Beasley's Books and Eccentricities in case you are ever in the area.
            Good. You know I have a weakness for bookstores. After the next BBQ run, I think we should have a meeting at your store.
            In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

That Laguna OEM hardtop is sexy. I wish they weren't impossible to get your hands on now...

Comment

Originally posted by S2000-18 View Post
                That Laguna OEM hardtop is sexy. I wish they weren't impossible to get your hands on now...
                All you have to do is buy an OEM hardtop in any color and have it painted. It's just a question of how much you are willing to spend. It does look outstanding, and if I lived in an area where top down in the winter was simply never possible, I would be sorely tempted. I'm afraid I would wake up to a crystal clear day that begged for open air driving and wish I didn't have this hardtop on.

Comment

I got the hardtop right after S2kDays '07 and even though it spends 9 months of the year in storage I've never once regretted it.

Comment

Good. You know I have a weakness for bookstores. After the next BBQ run, I think we should have a meeting at your store.

That sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Beasley's is a great place for club meetings. Not to pimp it out to much but here is a few pics of the inside. 33 beers in bottle, 3 on draft and assorted wines as well btw.

Comment

That sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Beasley's is a great place for club meetings. Not to pimp it out to much but here is a few pics of the inside. 33 beers in bottle, 3 on draft and assorted wines as well btw.

Oh, very nice. Justin N., we need a meet here.

Comment

Beer and books - sounds like a perfect place!
                        A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

That looks awesome, Bracky!!!
                          A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Oh, very nice. Justin N., we need a meet here.
                            Yes we do!
                            A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Working...
                            X