Getting my head shaved for St. Baldricks' fund raiser again this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my head shaved for St. Baldricks' fund raiser again this year

Some of you might remember that last year I got my head shaved in a fund raiser for St. Baldricks. They are an organization that raises money and gives grants to fund research into the causes and cures of the many types of cancer that affect children. Last year I donated twenty inches of hair to Locks of Love and raised almost $2000 for the team JJ's Angels. My very close friends Mike and Christine lost their daughter, Juliana Jean, to leukemia in July 2010 and we wanted to help prevent another family from having to deal with such a devastating loss.

I'm going to get my head shaved again this year and would greatly appreciate any donations to help in the fight to cure and prevent childhood cancers. You can find me here:

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ge/503891/2012

Don't forget that many corporations will match your donation, so you can double the impact of your gift!

PS - A donation to St Baldricks can be tax deductible, depending on your specific tax situation.
    A VA/WV Founding Member

I just sent 20$ your way. Thanks Justin for all you do.

Comment

Thanks, Thomas! Greatly appreciated!!
      A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Free BUMP. Come on people its going to a good cause

Comment

Originally posted by Coldfire View Post
          Free BUMP. Come on people its going to a good cause
          Plus I''ll be bald! I'll have to put sun block on my head for any top-down driving over the next several weeks....LOL

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ge/503891/2012
          A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

I guess there is no love for a shaved head :/

Comment

Working...
            X