Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look who's back!

I've spent the last few years riding bikes but a few weeks ago :WTF:

So I'm back in the S as my main mode of transport for a while.

So what's new?

welcome back. I am not sure that we have even crossed paths

Comment

I live in Locust Hill. Laguna Blue with a hardtop although I just took it off the other day for the summer.

This article describes what happened to me although it was only one leg seriously injured.

http://spiritofjefferson.com/blog/20...y-hit-and-run/

Comment

WTF.... Glad to hear that you are ok. Wow. Did the police ever find the suspect?

Comment

Welcome back Bracky. Hope you make it to Gettysburg.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------
          In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

I had a friend lose a leg in an accident like that.

Comment

Originally posted by NFR_AP1 View Post
              WTF.... Glad to hear that you are ok. Wow. Did the police ever find the suspect?

Thanks! They did not find him. It's not their fault. There just isn't any good clues to go on. I got a good look at him though so maybe I'll see him one day in walmart or something. lol

Comment

It is so good to have you back, Bracky. It sounds like you have gone through quite a bit in the past couple of months and I am happy to hear that you are doing all right now.
                S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
                Casselton, ND

Comment

Damn, Bracky. Glad you are back and doing better!
                  A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Originally posted by bracky View Post
                    Thanks! They did not find him. It's not their fault. There just isn't any good clues to go on. I got a good look at him though so maybe I'll see him one day in walmart or something. lol
                    If you are thinking what I would be thinking make sure you beat the hell out of the right guy. I'm not sure saying "my bad" would make that OK.

Comment

That's not my style. Hoping to see some of you in Gettysburg.

Comment

Working...
                      X