Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i officially join the Virginia Chapter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i officially join the Virginia Chapter?

Just bought my first and last 2007 S2000 Dream Roadster. Have wanted one since 2000. I live in Leesburg, VA and work in Alexandria, VA so the trip to work is wonderful! Please talk to me and get me informed about this chapter...Thanks, Kathryn

Welcome to the group. Justin will be along shortly to make you a member. Look forward to meeting you and hope to see you in Gettysburg for the Gettysburg Get together.

-ken
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

Hi Kathryn,

Welcome to the group and thanks for having an interest in our little group! I'll add you to the roster of members so you can keep apprised of any upcoming events or outings. I apologize for the slow response, I've been pretty busy with work and haven't checked in on here in several days.

Tell us some more about yourself and your S and we'll get to know each other. Ken and I have been around for about 10 years, so we're old-timers around here.

I have a 2005 NFR with some minor modifications (Comptech intake and exhaust, 4.57 rear end and Backyard Special seat rails. She has roughly 73000 miles on the clock, so you can see I don't get to drive as much as I'd like. I work from home in Winchester and rarely make the trip into our Reston office. I've found that since moving here from Ashburn, I really don't like driving too far east...

Please feel free to message me (or Ken) at any time with questions. Our next big item is our annual meet in Gettysburg, PA. We do a little driving, a little history, a little eating and a lot of fun. See this link for registration info: http://ggtg-vi.eventbrite.com/

Thanks,

Justin
      A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Working...
      X