Southwest Tour - Summer 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92.jpg
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

88mph2.jpg
      -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
      California Dreamin'

​"The problem with internet quotes is that you can't always depend on their accuracy." ~Abraham Lincoln, 1864
      ​​​​​​
      Quote of the Month:

In response to What time is... Will there be... Are we... How do we...

"RTFP!"
      -Gene Strupe

Comment

5b22e83f738df_buick_grand_national_gnx_15290040412b1868f71863cIMG_0537-940x596.jpg
        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​"The problem with internet quotes is that you can't always depend on their accuracy." ~Abraham Lincoln, 1864
        ​​​​​​
        Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
        -Gene Strupe

Comment

An hour early.
          chrome-image-398408.png?w=800&h=520&crop=1.png

Comment

Haha! Nicely done!
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
            Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
            -Gene Strupe

Comment

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
              Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
              -Gene Strupe

Comment

North_American_XP-82_Twin_Mustang_44-83887.Color.jpg

Comment

apg-81.jpg
                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
                  Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
                  -Gene Strupe

Comment

C8080A-2.jpg
                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6A3z6a2zn_wm8rhRnlceg7ajJctxaScRU9t937OcHD9uvpI3sAA.jpg

Comment

Nice. We are on a tech trend for a couple days. Cool.

btw, I did a Google search on the second image because I wanted to learn more about it. I found this swedish web site. Google translates it to English quite well so I was able to read it and it's very interesting. I especially love this collector's decision to name his machine "Agent 8080 Smart."

https://lavendelfoto.se/wp/imsai-8080-2/
                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
                      Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
                      -Gene Strupe

Comment

I figured there were some old timers on the site that could relate to the early processors. For you it is history, for me it was life. My life skills at the time said NO to buying Microsoft because it was too expensive. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Comment

Hey Bobby, do you remember punch paper tape rolls? I programmed my first game on punched paper tape rolls and transmitted them over a teletype fax line to a computer in downtown Los Angeles a few decades ago.

Comment

Wow, that's even before punch cards. I have never programmed but do remember Telex machines using the paper tape rolls. The closest I came to programming was writing batch files in DOS.

BTW
                            lemans-24-hours-of-le-mans-2010-79-bmw-motorsport-bmw-m3-art-car.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                              I figured there were some old timers on the site that could relate to the early processors. For you it is history, for me it was life. My life skills at the time said NO to buying Microsoft because it was too expensive. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.
                              I hear ya Bobby! I was working subcontractor work for Apple in the early eighties and had many associates I was working with in the company telling me to buy up stock.
                              2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

SheldonShirt73PerfectNumber.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Cool-TV-Props.../dp/B07BT4Y4GF
                                -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
                                Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
                                -Gene Strupe

Comment

482E3758-7E61-4ABD-910F-9495B1D8209F.png
                                  S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

IMG_2449.JPG

Comment

I guess I should put my name on the list since I made reservations.

Comment

D8335E37-C640-468B-8A96-6CD46062494D.png

Comment

Working...
                                        X