Southwest Tour - Summer 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D5900346-E9E7-41F1-AD1A-728A749A26E0.jpeg
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

• I don't think I'll be doing much hiking. But it sure looks like a pretty picture.
      -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
      California Dreamin'

“You need to resist the temptation to communicate via words that are not your own and which only vaguely apply to your specific situation.” -R. Waterland

Oh bugger!

Comment

• Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
        I don't think I'll be doing much hiking. But it sure looks like a pretty picture.
        But that's the best thing to do at the Grand Canyon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fokker View Post

But that's the best thing to do at the Grand Canyon.
          In August?

I like to watch tourists take pictures. And look for moose.
          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

“You need to resist the temptation to communicate via words that are not your own and which only vaguely apply to your specific situation.” -R. Waterland

Oh bugger!

Comment

In August?

I like to watch tourists take pictures. And look for moose.
            I'm acclimatized. All I need is enough water and food with salts to keep the electrolytes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fokker View Post

I'm acclimatized. All I need is enough water and food with salts to keep the electrolytes up.
              Yeah... me, not so much.

From my last trip to the Grand Canyon:

(no way in hell I would be one of those bicyclists getting that close to something that big with those kinds of antlers. Just no.)

Antlers-BigOnes.jpg
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Oh bugger!

Comment

Yeah... me, not so much.

From my last trip to the Grand Canyon:

(no way in hell I would be one of those bicyclists getting that close to something that big with those kinds of antlers. Just no.)
                I've not gotten close to anything that big, but I have ridden right past bobcats that were chilling in the middle of the path.

Comment

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Oh bugger!

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

• Hitman-Agent-47.jpg
                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Oh bugger!

Comment

• images (4).jpeg
                        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Oh bugger!

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

• 5CFE8F92-EDF7-4A2F-8488-5050EBE5F41F.jpeg
                            S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

• I have a friend who is between jobs right now, yet is interested in this trip. He's concerned about signing up and then finding a job and not being able to take off work right away. I've told him about the $15.00 4 month membership trial, and he asked how long that special deal will be available. Does anyone know how long this option will be open?

Comment

• Another question popped up. Is the Devil's Highway drive day a double Devil's Highway trip, or is an alternate route back to Greer planned?

Comment

• Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
                                  I have a friend who is between jobs right now, yet is interested in this trip. He's concerned about signing up and then finding a job and not being able to take off work right away. I've told him about the $15.00 4 month membership trial, and he asked how long that special deal will be available. Does anyone know how long this option will be open?
                                  The special event membership deal is available up until the first day of the event. The membership will expire 25 days after the event unless they decide to purchase a full membership. So, have them sign up right away. That will offer them the best value and longest access.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
                                    Another question popped up. Is the Devil's Highway drive day a double Devil's Highway trip, or is an alternate route back to Greer planned?
                                    It will be a double devil drive.

Comment

• Not a Double Dragon drive then?

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                                      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• I'd wager the Double Devil out drives the Double Dragon any day.

Comment

• Karen and I have our rooms booked for this.

Comment

Working...
                                          X