No announcement yet.

NEW DATES: Southwest Tour - Valley of Fire - October 23-25, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point we are looking forward to attending in October.
    S2KBobby + 1

Comment

• Can we check out of the hotel on October 34? Ha ha.
      I"m older than my tongue and younger than my teeth.

Comment

• That’s only a month or so after S2KDays. I sure hope that we can get that time off.

Comment

• 4U2NV Please keep me on there as a yes for the new dates for now. If anything changes in the near future, I will update you ASAP. Thanks for making the date changes and trying to be accommodating given the current situation. Looking forward to the instructions about hotel room changes/adjustments that need to be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
            That’s only a month or so after S2KDays. I sure hope that we can get that time off.
            It is 6 weeks (month and a half) after the ending of S2KDays, and it's the date which most respondents said was best for them. At least it's not the next weekend immediately adjacent to S2KDays like Homecoming is.

Since no one is traveling anywhere for pleasure in April, can you trade the two days you were planning to take off in April for time in October?

Rescheduling sucks, but it's a pandemic after all.
            -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
            The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Matthew 15:14

Comment

• Reminder to post here if you are planning to attend the rescheduled event.
              S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

• We plan to go.
                2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• I realize that this event is 6 weeks after S2K Days, yet we are planning to extend that event by at least 2 weeks to visit family on both sides, and not have to rush home on the InterStates. We'll see if our work places will let us reschedule the April time off, yet it pulls close to when we plan to arrive home from the S2KDays trip. If so, we plan to make in, as well.

Comment

• I'm planning on attending - thanks for rescheduling. By the time this comes around, I will be starving for some seat time in the S2K and fun with friends. Do we need to do anything to change our reservation?
                    06 Grand Prix White S2000
                    08 Apex Blue Pearl S2000 CR (#363)

Comment

• As we used to say in the South, "Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I'll be there!"
                      Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 154,000 miles
                      2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 43,000 miles

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman View Post
                        I'm planning on attending - thanks for rescheduling. By the time this comes around, I will be starving for some seat time in the S2K and fun with friends. Do we need to do anything to change our reservation?
                        I just heard from the Hilton Lake Las Vegas. The new weekend in October for the Southwest Tour is a busy time for the Las Vegas area, so the rates are a little higher than our original weekend in April. Our group is not large enough to guarantee a group rate that is lower than the current Hilton promotion for "Another Day in Paradise”.

At this time you should cancel your existing reservation, if you have not done so already, then please book your new reservation for the October dates.

Hotel: Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa
                        Check-in: Thursday, October 22, 2020
                        Check-out: Monday, October 26, 2020
                        Rate: $121/night (plus resort fee and tax) Another Day in Paradise Promotion Rate
                        Reservation Link: https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ne...KHF/index.html

This rate is subject to change. Make your reservations as soon as possible to guarantee the best rate.
                        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

• Just called and and the best price I can get is $151/night.

Comment

• The promotional prices are subject to change and today the rate I described above is no longer available. The current best promotional rate, the Long Weekender, is $146/night (as a Hilton Honors member - membership is free). I will continue to monitor the hotel rates and post updates as needed.

Comment

• The Long Weekender rate is now $131/night for Hilton Honors members.

Comment

• You have them on the ropes now . Ofer today to pay 50 a night up front with a massive block of 6 rooms!
                                2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• New member here! I reside in Vegas so I can meet up with all of you. This should be fun, especially since it's on my birthday weekend.
                                  '07 NFR

Comment

• Excellent!

Comment

• Originally posted by acr671 View Post
                                      New member here! I reside in Vegas so I can meet up with all of you. This should be fun, especially since it's on my birthday weekend.
                                      I have added you to the list. See you in October.

Comment

• As before, the hot ticket is to regularly keep an eye on the hotel reservations site and book the best deal that comes up.
                                        -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
                                        The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Matthew 15:14

Comment

• I booked our room today. I changed our April dates to October. We’re looking forward to this.

Comment

Working...
                                          X