• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	gone-in-60-seconds-1974,1036919.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	1671511
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Matthew 15:14

Comment

• But... does anybody really know what time it is? -CTA

Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1671525
      -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Comment

• Does anybody really care?
        Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 154,000 miles
        2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 43,000 miles

Comment

• If so I can't imagine why.
          -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

• What time 25 or 6 to 4?

Comment

• Feeling like I ought to sleep.
              -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Name:	17832770-1958-chevrolet-bel-air-thumb.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1671551

Comment

• What shows are playing on the strip?
                  2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                  Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                  Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                    What shows are playing on the strip?
                    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=las+vegas+shows+april+2020
                    Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 154,000 miles
                    2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 43,000 miles

Comment

Name:	heinz-57.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	452.5 KB
ID:	1671564
                      -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

• I have high expectations for the organization team. I thought they would have already organized 90% discount on the best music shows and arranged vip passes back stage and a duet with ms speed and Celine dion ......
                        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Perhaps I will go to the tables and bet on red until the available funds are depleted.

Comment

... 90% discount on the best music shows and arranged vip passes back stage and a duet with ms speed and Celine dion ......
                            Didn't you get the memo? That job was delegated to you about 3 months ago.

Since Celine ended her residency at Ceasar's last year, she's probably got gobs of time on her hands. Should be easy for you to book her for a private show.

Go get a massage at the spa and relax.
                            -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

• Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post

Didn't you get the memo? That job was delegated to you about 3 months ago.

Since Celine ended her residency at Ceasar's last year, she's probably got gobs of time on her hands. Should be easy for you to book her for a private show.

Go get a massage at the spa and relax.
                              Nobody wants to see that!

Comment

Nobody wants to see that!
                                Spa rooms have doors. Most people close them.

I have not yet decided what I'm doing with the free day. I have at least 57 days yet to decide. So many options. Chances are I will want to rest by the pool. I don't know yet.

Meanwhile, here is a link to a video about the Heinz company and the origin of the use of the "57" on the label as well as information about the exact speed at which their ketchup is supposed to flow out of the bottle (.028 mph). You may choose to name your ketchup bottle. It's red. I think calling it "slow" is appropriate.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK7QeKoSI_M

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

• Okay. I have gotten ms speed all excited about kieth urban

Comment

• I'll be seeing a magic show this weekend in Las Vegas. Even the cheap seats are expensive.

Comment

• Kieth Urban not available. Not sure now. Maybe I can take another drive.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR7U01vbhp0Mkcz2Yv1V5gQy3N0Uj2bzZBAAEnHlH3JvMGjRODX.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.7 KB ID:	1671589

Got our route there and back with rooms all booked.

All thats left to do is "walk" the route with Google Maps to find the overlooks and sights to stop for.

Comment

• My drive is a straight road for about 400 miles.

Comment

Working...
                                          X