Fender rolling shop recommendation in SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender rolling shop recommendation in SoCal

Ok, so I need a recommendation for a shop to roll my rear fenders on my 03 S2k. They still rub at full compression with a 255/35-18 on 8" wheel with 40 offset. They're fine in everyday driving.

I can go anywhere in the Inland Empire, LA, OC area.

Or should I risk dong it myself?

shop in STANTON is expensive but they do a good job.
    look them up.

BEST TINT AUTO CENTER
    its a car stereo tint shop in O.C.

Comment

You've probably already gotten this handled, but just in case you haven't...

Several years back I had a Miata on which I needed to have the front fender lips rolled. None of the local shops would do it for me. I ended up at Junior's House of Color in Bell Gardens. These guys are the best of the best. I don't even know why they agreed to do such a tiny little job since they are custom guys to the rich and famous. It *might* have been because I am female and back then was kind of cute and I was pretty much at wit's end trying to find someone willing to do the job and not butcher the car. It's possible they felt sorry for me. I only mention this because there is the possibility you might get there and they turn you away because they are too busy on "real" jobs. But if you can get these guys, they will do a righteous job.
      -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

The only problem with telling people to live by the Golden Rule is that it fails to take into account the existence of Masochists.

Today I learned: The Golden Rule is a maxim which is found in almost every religion and culture in the world. For instance, in Christian sects, it is attributed to Matthew (7:12). In fact, 143 leaders of the world's major faiths endorsed the Golden Rule as part of the 1993 "Declaration Toward a Global Ethic." Essentially no religion misses it entirely, and a belief in God is not necessary to endorse it. So technically, it's not even really a religious thing at all.

Comment

You can also try most speed shops as they are usually looking to take on just about any job especially in this economy.

Comment

VIP status in torrance. The best. For cheap.

Comment

Working...
          X