No announcement yet.

Screw your muscle car and your import.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw your muscle car and your import.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1433123186.html

Comment

Wow! Why?

Comment

Of all the engines to put in there...

Comment

An LSx engine would've weighed quite a bit less and been just as easy to install. I'm not sure why he did it that way unless the Yukon motor was way cheaper.

Comment

that guy has been trying to sell that car for a while now...

Comment

Imagine how much better the engine would perform if that filter was enclosed and there was no engine heat soak.

Tan

Comment

Originally posted by tantheman View Post
                Imagine how much better the engine would perform if that filter was enclosed and there was no engine heat soak.

Tan
                You see a v8 in a s2000 and the first thing you think is heat soak? You s2000 guys are heat soakaholics..

(flame suit on)

Comment

Originally posted by tantheman View Post

Tan
                  I think a set of hood risers would negate any heat soak issues. Does anybody sell those for S2000's?

Comment

I herd heat soak is a leading cause to global warming.

Comment

Originally posted by WillErickson View Post
                      I think a set of hood risers would negate any heat soak issues. Does anybody sell those for S2000's?
                      Underneath my flame suit I am also wearing my hater shades.

Comment

I'd like to see somebody shoehorn a V12 instead.

'65 Honda S600
                        '02 Honda Mugen S2000
                        '10 BMW E90 M3
                        '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by CorSport View Post
                          Underneath my flame suit I am also wearing my hater shades.
                          I'm wearing hater blockers

Comment

you can get a 5.3L and tranny for less than a grand. dude went the cheap route. its a shame. an LSX woulda been a little better

Comment

I would like to see it that's for sure.
                              Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                              After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

I wonder how many 1/4 miles this "thing" would last?

Comment

So he's given up a great, high-revving four cylinder engine that produces gobs of power for burble. Dumb!!! IMHO

Comment

I actually thought of a high rev V8 to match the rear dif, at this time that would be the BMW V8 AND V10. Nice job though.

Comment

Originally posted by tukatz View Post
                                      So he's given up a great, high-revving four cylinder engine that produces gobs of power for burble. Dumb!!! IMHO
                                      Gobs of power ? Really? The s2000 makes 200 at the wheels on a good say with like 150 lbs of torque. Most luxury. sedans these days make more than that out of the factory.

Comment

Originally posted by tukatz View Post
                                        I completely disagree. Now, the engine choice wouldn't be the one I would choose (LS1is a better choice IMO), but I would love to give that a spin.
                                        Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                                        After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
                                        X