• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone In Aurora Got A Good Tuner?

So my mods are

-Aemv2 CAI
    -Invdia Tp
    -Invdia n1 dual

I've stayed away from headers because i heard that stock headers are good enough and buying a 600 dollar header for 2 hp isnt worth it to me.

So I'm looking to get a tune and make sure I didn't lose any power. Is there anyone in the aurora area that is a beast s2k tuner? Or anyone know someone that tunes s2k's in the aurora area?

I want to stay away from racing trends and mac. My friends have got tuned there and its not too great.

Thanks!
    -Daniel

According to your profile if you have a 2002 and you don’t have a stand alone like k-pro or AEM you will not be able to tune the car. You will just have to make do with what they work out to be after being bolted on
    Clif

Audentes Fortunar Juvat

Comment

Originally posted by camoy View Post
      According to your profile if you have a 2002 and you don’t have a stand alone like k-pro or AEM you will not be able to tune the car. You will just have to make do with what they work out to be after being bolted on
      i wanted a open ecu tune. And im 99% sure that you dont need a piggy back ecu to tune the s2k.

and if i had a piggy back i would just tune it myself lol. those are easy!

Comment

And that is what I am trying to say the pre 06 s2000s do not have a tuneable ecu. There is nothing like cobb, access port, for our cars. Only 06 and after have hondata's flash-pro
        Clif

Audentes Fortunar Juvat

Comment

Clif is correct, there is no possible way to tune the OEM ECU pre '06. You must add either a piggy back or standalone.

Scott-

Comment

well sorry for the stupid question guys haha!
            looks like ima have to start saving up!

Comment

Working...
            X