Northern Nevada Members???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Nevada Members???

Any Northern Nevada S2K owners? Interested in starting a Northern NV chapter??

Joel

you may have to do some recruiting out there, I was there myself back in 2006-2007 same thing, I thought we had someone at the 2009 S2Kdays from the Carson area? but you have an excellent idea as Fernley Fallon raceway is nearby and Lake Tahoe is a great drive, and the best and my most favorite was when I took a daytrip up the Virginia City Foothills, those are good ideas you can use to encourage fellow S2K owners to join! start by just passing out your handout cards, but when you meet anyone that drives an S2K then personally invite them on a daytrip? as these cars age and become more rare I think more people will be willing to commit to clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Soarboy View Post
      Any Northern Nevada S2K owners? Interested in starting a Northern NV chapter??

Joel
      Right now we have no current S2KCA members in northern Nevada. There are a couple of former members from Reno and Carson City, but otherwise things have been pretty quiet there. You could join the S2KCA and then recruit other owners you meet, so you could become a chapter of this wonderful little car club. All it takes to organize a chapter is 5 club members.
      S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
      Casselton, ND

Comment

I'm here local Reno,NV. There is Northern NV on other site but it's quite too. I usually go to Car&Coffee at Kona Gold and Euro Sunday at Starbuck. Many S autox & track at RFR. Check out http://www.renoscca.org.

Comment

Working...
        X