'06 Laguna Blue - Denver, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '06 Laguna Blue - Denver, CO

Hi everybody! Just picked up a new-to-me '06 Laguna Blue in Denver, CO. Wanted to post a pic and say hello. Took this pic just down the road from Eldorado Springs near Boulder, CO.

Bought the car in Silverthorne, CO (elevation: 9000 feet) about a week ago. The sales guy slipped up and told me that they were about to auction it, so I got a crazy deal on it: $18K with 42K miles on the odometer.

It's basically a warm-weather mountain cruiser and will sit in the garage most of the winter. Put the Modifry navi mount in already, and will probably be upgrading the stereo to an Alpine with bluetooth. No mods or racing planned beyond that, at this point it sounds pretty great stock.

I'm also a big FJ Cruiser guy, I'm big into offroading but the FJ isn't so great for those mountain drives where you're staying on the road.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome

Comment

Welcome. You should post in Mile High.
      spa01s2k AKA "mile high goon, hypocrite, and gang bang instigator" <--- all names given to me by "almighty" ruler of S2kca.

Comment

Welcome,

We had a great time in Colorado this summer with our S2000 and last year we had a great time last year on an offroad trip in Colorado. The car looks great and I am sure you are going to enjoy it.
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
        Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
        Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Welcome to S2KCA.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------
          Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

Great deal on a great car. Enjoy your new-to-me LBP. Later Bama Dave

Comment

Originally posted by spa01s2k View Post
              Welcome. You should post in Mile High.
              Good idea, didn't see that as an option before. Thanks!

Comment

No problem
                spa01s2k AKA "mile high goon, hypocrite, and gang bang instigator" <--- all names given to me by "almighty" ruler of S2kca.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Congrats on the purchase. I'm sure you'll enjoy driving those mountain roads for many years to come

Comment

Working...
                  X