Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: Commercial Shoot $200!! ($100 for Cars & $100 for Extras!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: Commercial Shoot $200!! ($100 for Cars & $100 for Extras!)

UPDATE:

If you haven't seen my other post, here is the Update:

The production co. has approved me to not only pay $100 for the cars, but now an additional $100 to pay for extras!

Thats $200 for you and your car!!!

This is going to be fun!!! We have a notable Stunt Driver and the Pursuit System Camera Car with us.

http://pursuitsystems.com
    http://www.hubinetteracing.com

This shoot will be this Thursday in Los Angeles. Please reach out to me via email if you're interested. We'd love to have as many cars & drivers as possible.

Thanks for your interest!

-Evan

[email protected]

Wish you were doing this in Seattle. I'd set you up with the local chapter and we'd try to make it a day meet.
    sigpic
    Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mangonel View Post
      Wish you were doing this in Seattle. I'd set you up with the local chapter and we'd try to make it a day meet.
      Make that a paid day meet, Ray!
      2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

If airfare and shipping from Houston was on the table, I'd sure think about it.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Sort of off topic, but what's with the hyoo-mungus coupe-scoop on the Viper in the hubinetteracing website? The Challenger has one too, but it's not nearly as invasive. Are these for cabin aeration?

Comment

Working...
          X