Where is everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlcs2k View Post

I still check this site daily and much prefer this site over Facebook not that there is anything wrong with Facebook. I must be old school and prefer the old Mile High folks maybe we can drag them back.
    I'm not sure how many of us still check the site. I think it was just coincidence I checked the site when you posted the other day. I don't really pay attention to the facebook page.

We can put together things here and whoever sees it can come.
    spa01s2k AKA "mile high goon, hypocrite, and gang bang instigator" <--- all names given to me by "almighty" ruler of S2kca.

Comment

Originally posted by spa01s2k View Post

I'm not sure how many of us still check the site. I think it was just coincidence I checked the site when you posted the other day. I don't really pay attention to the facebook page.

We can put together things here and whoever sees it can come.
      Sounds good to me,
      2003 S2000 Grand Prix white
      2010 Honda Accord EXL
      2012 Honda CRV EXL

Join S2KCA today!
      Mile High Chapter

Comment

well I am back and alive after two weeks in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by 001s2k View Post
          Yikes! Glad you're alive! What happened?
          -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
          California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

I hope all is well. Summer will be here soon will be nice to get together.
            2003 S2000 Grand Prix white
            2010 Honda Accord EXL
            2012 Honda CRV EXL

Join S2KCA today!
            Mile High Chapter

Comment

Stopped breathing, and found my chest cavity was 40%filled with fluid. Two weeks in the hospital is not fun. First thing I did when I got out was start the s2 and took it for a short spin. Looking forward to going for a drive when the weather and roads clear up.

Comment

Damn! Good for you, can't think of a better way to celebrate fresh air and freedom.
                2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Stopped breathing, and found my chest cavity was 40%filled with fluid. Two weeks in the hospital is not fun. First thing I did when I got out was start the s2 and took it for a short spin. Looking forward to going for a drive when the weather and roads clear up.
                  Damn! That's scary. I'm glad to hear you are on the mend.
                  -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
                  California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

Glad you are back on your feet and itching to drive.
                    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Glad your home and can enjoy life
                      Coop
                      Life Member 57
                      KE0BND
                      What other people think of me, is none of my business
                      It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Geez Alan. Glad to hear you made it through and were able to get back in the saddle. Look forward to seeing you and Lita again at one of the club events. Take care my friend!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Glad to hear you are okay Alan, hope to see everyone soon.

Comment

thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and support. Getting better every day . Looking forward to our next drive together.

Comment

Good to hear you are home and getting better, Alan. Hopefully we can get together soon.
                              spa01s2k AKA "mile high goon, hypocrite, and gang bang instigator" <--- all names given to me by "almighty" ruler of S2kca.

Comment

Working...
                              X