• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Drive 4/26

Hey guys,

Checked with the team and I'm free on these dates: 4-25/26 & 5-9/10

Updated 4-26 drive info:

Meet at Kohls, 8444 C470 & S. Kipling Pkwy, Littleton, CO, Sun 26th, 10 am.
    Here:

Do lunch in Woodland Park.

Route:

Who's in (come on Co Springs peeps!)?

M & J
    s2k 4 me
    Will E
    spa01s2k
    S2K F8 +
    a couple Evos
    tlcs2k
    waltersailing
    kevos2k
    Ranger (needs a ride along, anyone?)
    Doug porsche -elise (tentative)
    MatttG - elise (tentative)
    Demonized - elise (considering)
    BerzerkFury02 - nsx
    Ca2822 - nsx
    s2000_tansky +
    possible friends with a couple vettes
    velocity ?
    euroS
    Be18cmenomore
    ninjagin
    Sr2od3tsilvia
    Dr. Gonzo

Drive on May 9th up north. See post below for route (I'll start a new thread soon). -j
    Last edited by skyman00; 04-26-2009, 07:34 AM. Reason: populating the list

Plan it and they will come John, maybe meet in Longmont, up to Estes Park, down through Glen Haven end in Loveland or something.............I wouldnt do the weekend of the 5th, the weather aint lookin pretty

Comment

How about a northern drive on the 12th? Maybe Loveland to Estes then back through Boulder?

I was going to plan something on the 18th but someone else had mentioned a tech day.

Comment

the 12th is Easter...

Comment

Fail, prolly not a good day.

Comment

yea, thats easter weekend

Comment

OK, 25th or 26th sound good? Should be plenty of time to plan one.

Comment

Comment

i should be able to swing a day on that weekend

Comment

That weekend sounds good to me.
                    spa01s2k AKA "mile high goon, hypocrite, and gang bang instigator" <--- all names given to me by "almighty" ruler of S2kca.

Comment

i have a autocross school that day that i might attend.......

Comment

lol^ its going to be impossible to find a date that every member can attend

Comment

Originally posted by WillErickson View Post
                          I was going to plan something on the 18th but someone else had mentioned a tech day.
                          I was hoping to have a tech day the weekend of the 18th (K-Pro install and some other goodies). If everything works out I would def. be down for a drive the following Sunday.

Scott-

Comment

I was thinking about a southern drive so the Springs peeps would be inclined to come along. We just did the last one up north (north for the Springs folks anyway).

Starting at c470 & Wadsworth, west on W Deer Creek Canyon Rd, left on S Deer Creek Rd, to Highgrade Rd, to Pleasant Park Rd, to 285 south, to Pine Junction, then a left on Deckers Rd south to Woodland Park for Lunch. Head down to the Springs to finish.

Kyle, where's a good meet up spot down there? Or just do the usual Loaf N Jug, Golden?

Then we could do May 2,3 or 9,10 up North. Up the Poudre, cut back south on Stove prairie, down to Masonville and west on 34, cut off at Drake for the backroads to Estes for lunch and then back down 7, to finish at Foothills hwy.
                            Last edited by skyman00; 04-02-2009, 10:48 PM. Reason: left, not right on S Deer Creek Rd

Comment

If you want to do Deer Creek Canyon, Kipling and C470 would be a better meeting area. There are a few places there we can meet. There is a Kohls parking lot we can meet at there. The drive route you have planned is a fun drive, I have done it a few times before.
                              spa01s2k AKA "mile high goon, hypocrite, and gang bang instigator" <--- all names given to me by "almighty" ruler of S2kca.

Comment

Great suggestion Kyle! I thought there would be something closer than Golden but don't know the area well enough.
                                OK, meet at Kohls, 8444 C470 & S. Kipling Pkwy, Littleton, CO, Sun 26th, 10 am.

I will update the first post with the details. -j

Comment

I updated the title for ya John

I/we should be able to make it

Comment

Thanks B!

Comment

Originally posted by spa01s2k View Post
                                      The drive route you have planned is a fun drive, I have done it a few times before.
                                      As everyone knows, I'm a sucker for Deckers Rd, duh! But, I have heard so much about S. Turkey, Deer Creek, Highgrade, Pleasant Park Rds, etc, yet have never driven one of them. Looking forward to it!

It's nice to have those backroad twisties right off your back doorstep, yeah?

Comment

I should be able to make it. Will Boyd be there?

Comment

Working...
                                        X