Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you put your candy arse on a plane and attend one of our track days, I will see to it that you get your very own personal pie, possibly even in the face.

Perhaps we should clarify if you want pizza pie, apple pie, crea... ah, let's stick to pizza or apple.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

Comment

My mom used to make an awesome strawberry rhubarb pie. TO DIE FOR!

If I were to attend one of your track days via airplane, how would I hit the apexes?

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

We *did* have pizza at our last track day. But I'm sure exceptions can be made. You know, some people have special dietary requirements.
        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I imagine someone like Gary Dodd or Ken might have "special dietary requirements", but not Rocketman. I eat what I want, when I want. If I green or purple as a result, so be it. Since this is a picture thread, I might even post a lovely display of one of my creations.

sigpic
          2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
          Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
            My mom used to make an awesome strawberry rhubarb pie. TO DIE FOR!

If I were to attend one of your track days via airplane, how would I hit the apexes?
            Well, we wouldn't even want to attempt to match your mother's strawberry rhubarb pie, so we won't even bother.

Not sure how you could achieve your apexes, but I'm sure you could try various techniques. You could get yourself a rental. You know, rentals are great fun to hoon.
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I imagine someone like Gary Dodd might have "special dietary requirements", but not Rocketman. I eat what I want, when I want. If I green or purple, so be it.
              tmi
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
                Not sure how you could achieve your apexes, but I'm sure you could try various techniques. You could get yourself a rental. You know, rentals are great fun to hoon.
                Would you be ok with it if I schooled you in a rental?

sigpic

Comment

Would you be ok with it if I schooled you in a rental?
                  You know, I think I would probably suggest you should focus your attention on the less practiced of those in the group who might need your services significantly more than I do.
                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

You're probably right. I wouldn't want to bruise your ego in front of the troops..

sigpic

Comment

You're probably right. I wouldn't want to bruise your ego in front of the troops..
                      Yeah, not into bruises. Not my style. And on that note, I have calendars to look at. Say good night, Gracie.
                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

And the silver car is pointing in the wrong direction.
                        Nah, that's what we call, "extreme curbing." You skip across the dirt in search of shorter lap times.

Comment

35937.jpeg

Okay, for reals, the tape on the windshield supposedly helps reduce the tendency to fixate on cones that are close to you on an autocross course. Forces the driver to look further down the course.
                          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

20171111_164533.jpg
                            Last edited by R.Murphy; 11-13-2017, 04:56 PM.
                            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Any in car footage of you terrorizing innocent traffic pylons?

Also: The front wheel camber on dat Miata doe... (looks like in excess of -3.0)

Comment

Originally posted by Fokker View Post
                                Any in car footage of you terrorizing innocent traffic pylons?

Also: The front wheel camber on dat Miata doe... (looks like in excess of -3.0)
                                I do have video, but I need to edit and haven't had time to do so yet. My dashcam does 1 minute segments so I have to splice together some segments to make a completed video. Plus, I want to watch it to see if the run that I "felt" was my fastest run was indeed the fastest one.

The Miata camber might be the camera. I don't recall any excessively cambered vehicles there. And that pic was taken by a friend while there, not my camera, so it's hard to tell if her camera settings might have been funkified.
                                *************************************************
                                -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                                X