Sunny SoCal January meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny SoCal January meet

Not an S2KCA event, but an interesting parking lot meet for pizza and a lot of nice S2000s and NSXs. Count your blessings and enjoy it; other places in the country are snowed-in or getting flooded this time of year.

Saturday Jan 5, 2019
    11am to 2-ish pm
    ​First Class Pizza
    6420 Irvine Blvd,
    Irvine, CA 92620
    ​​​​​​
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2170955313164439/?ti=cl
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

I couldn’t get moving this morning to attend. I’m sure I will make the next gathering.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Well, it's not very sunny today and it's rather cold by SoCal standards. I haven't been feeling 100% lately and this week at work was less than pleasant so I decided to forego the one hour drive down to Irvine.

It's gonna rain this afternoon anyway. Guess I'm not washing the cars today.
      -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

Comment

Working...
      X