• Show
Clear All

• A good day!

Click image for larger version

Name:	837412F8-357E-4F68-A0D5-148031EF26A9.jpeg
Views:	72
Size:	792.0 KB
ID:	1665595

S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Name:	397E2A6F-4F77-482F-9305-15F5FBFD8E1B.jpeg
Views:	71
Size:	925.8 KB
ID:	1665597
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

Name:	06FFCD3A-1DBF-4E4A-A9F5-ECFBCBABF415.jpeg
Views:	76
Size:	876.1 KB
ID:	1665599

Comment

Name:	B5135F5B-EBFA-4D41-9EC6-41F807184638.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	1665601

Comment

Name:	FB_IMG_1560183221117.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1665613
          -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
          The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

Life is far too short to spend it sitting around hoping fun things and Adventures will find you. Go look for them! Or better yet, create them yourself. If you don't, one day you'll wake up and find that the window of opportunity has passed and it's too late. -Also Me

Comment

Name:	FB_IMG_1560183291440.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	1665615
            -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
            The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Life is far too short to spend it sitting around hoping fun things and Adventures will find you. Go look for them! Or better yet, create them yourself. If you don't, one day you'll wake up and find that the window of opportunity has passed and it's too late. -Also Me

Comment

:rolf:It looks very dangerous. A silver car got lost and ended up on the track. I hope they were able to make it off the track safely before they got hurt.
              2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
              Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
              Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

I think we only had one red car there and we all gave him wide berth.

We had to.

It was a 4 door Mazda 3.
                -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Well, no. I take that back. There was a mostly red Prelude there also.

Didn't catch on fire. Didn't burn a lot of oil. Did a very respectable job out there.
                  -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

And we have some drone footage. It was rather windy though and he couldn't get a lot of air time before the batteries got drained.

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

It looks like fun.
                      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Working...
                      X