Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 EOQ Adventures underway!

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-new-year-2020-greeting-card-with-colorful-modern-design_8163-637.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	1670662

Welcome to 2020!

The EOQ Drive -- Q1 2020
    Sunday March 29, 2020.
    8:30am to 4:00pm

Save the date, SoCal! Maybe it will be Julian Pie time. Or maybe it will be a good time to run through Ojai and up to Pine Mountain Club. Rim of the World repeat? Or maybe it's time for something totally different and a trip up to Idyllwild. No matter where we go, it's sure to be a lot of fun with some really great roads!

So set aside the time and start counting down to some 2020 EOQ adventures!

Always free and always fun.

We definitely have more tech/detail days in the works for 2020. And possibly another track day.

Name:	FB_IMG_1577985707691.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	1670663​​​​​​​

-Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
    -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
    -Randy Pausch

This is a good possibility for me to be able to join you. I’d like to know where so that I can book lodging.

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
      This is a good possibility for me to be able to join you. I’d like to know where so that I can book lodging.
      Hi Mark:
      The group lead drivers all confer and, once we agree on a location, then I post it up. As soon as I have that info, I will share it. Watch for updates here and/or in the FB group.
      -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

-Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
      -Randy Pausch

Comment

Bump!

Doing some recon and planning for this. So many great roads to explore and experience. Anyone interested in joining on some of the recon drives, send me a PM.

March feels far away, but it will come up fast. Meanwhile, there is the Honda Museum event in February and that's only a few short weeks away. And don't forget about the SW Tour 2020 in April. Be sure to reserve your room for that now! Don't wait.

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Bump! Did some recon recently and the Ojai/Frazier Park roads are certainly still exciting (but a bit of debris this last pass). Home Kitchen of Ojai still has awesome breakfasts so that's a strong contender.

But a Julian Pie drive would be fun too, no doubt. It always is. So that's still a possibility.

And then there is Idyllwild-Pine Cove. If I can get out there this weekend to recon that, then we may do that as a totally new drive for the group at the end of March. We do these EOQ drives quarterly, usually at the end of each quarter.

Meanwhile, there is the Honda Museum in February. And of course the SouthWest Tour 2020 is coming up in April. Reserve your room for that now.

Name:	20200131_100521.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	1671306
          -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Working...
          X