Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauging interest: Honda museum (SoCal) late Feb or early March

Hi all!

I have already posted on Facebook and am sharing here as well. If feedback is positive (so far on FB it is) and I get between 20-50 people seriously interested, I will look into setting up a visit to the private Honda museum in Torrance, CA.

I'm thinking in terms of late February or early March. I anticipate including lunch and a guided tour while there. This is all dependent on the museum's schedule as well.

The S2KDays 2018 visit went well and the EOQ Drive group's visit in 2016 was even bigger. So I'm hoping we can do similarly for 2020.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1578081770705.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	1670684

Name:	FB_IMG_1578082480270.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	1670685

Name:	FB_IMG_1578081542915.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	1670686

Name:	FB_IMG_1578082470624.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1670687

Name:	FB_IMG_1578082492621.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1670688

Name:	FB_IMG_1578081802718.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	1670689

Name:	FB_IMG_1578082514079.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	1670690
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
    -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
    -Randy Pausch

There is always something fun to see at the Honda museum. Count me in!
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

HONDA MUSEUM BOOKED.

A date to visit the private Honda Museum in Torrance has been booked in late February. Due to strict attendance limits to this location, reservations to attend are being coordinated via The EOQ Drive group on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheEOQDrive/

If you are not on Facebook and wish to attend, please PM me for further info.
      Last edited by R.Murphy; 01-09-2020, 02:43 PM. Reason: Info update.
      -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

-Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
      -Randy Pausch

Comment

Bump. If you are a local in SoCal or have plans to be in the area in late February, the Honda museum is a nice visit. This is a free event, but reservations are required because it's a private museum available to the public by invitation only during pre-arranged times.

Contact me via PM for reservations if you are not on Facebook.
        -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Darn, I wish I was closer to LA!
          David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
          '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
          '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
          '11 Ford Ranger Sport
          '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
          '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
          '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Event has been up less than 24 hours and there are 12 people committed already. 10 cars/drivers and 2 plus ones so far.

Interest in the Honda museum is always high, so I'm pretty sure the event will fill. Anyone wanting to go should get signed up early.
            -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Bump. If you are a local in SoCal or if you have plans to be in the SoCal area in late February, the Honda museum is a nice visit. This is a free event, but reservations are required because it's a private museum available to the public by invitation only during pre-arranged times. And we are going to K1 Speed kart after the museum visit!

Contact me via PM for reservations if you are not on Facebook.
              -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Don't forget this is happening. It's a private museum with entry by appointment only, so it's not every day that you can get into this little museum of great Honda vehicles and memorabilia. I'm springing for lunch (nothing fancy; just sandwiches and chips during the multi-media presentation by our Honda guide) so come join us.
                -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Getting ready for the Honda museum visit Sunday. YAY!
                  -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Have fun and please take lots of pictures. Wish I could be there.

Comment

Name:	20200223_121643.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1671735
                      -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                        X