EOQ Amazon Prime Video Watch Party -- DRINK! Friday Jan 15 at 6:30 PM PT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOQ Amazon Prime Video Watch Party -- DRINK! Friday Jan 15 at 6:30 PM PT

EOQ Amazon Prime Video Watch Party, the drinking version.
    Friday January 15, 2021 @ 6:30pm PT

Here is the link. Meet up at 6:30. Movie starts at 6:45. (Removed)

We found a suitably awful movie that will be perfect for drinking games and just generally laughing at the content. No need to download anything, but you do need to have access to a Prime account, and you do need to watch on your desktop computer. Any browser, but NOT Safari.

I'll post link about 10 minutes prior to meet up time. We meet at 6:30pm PT and the movie starts at 6:45pm.

Oh, and the movie is STREET RACER. And yeah, it's soooooooo bad.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1610352832755.jpg Views:	24 Size:	36.4 KB ID:	1676969
    Last edited by R.Murphy; 01-16-2021, 01:07 AM.
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
    -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
    -Randy Pausch

Can a Scion xB win a drag race? Join us on Friday to find out the answer.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

I don't know, Johnny. Do you think he can? Aw, come on, Johnny. Let's race, Johnny.

Hey, Johnny, what do you suppose would happen if we had to drink a shot every time Mickey says "Johnny" in this movie?

I almost want to get one of those clicker things just to keep track of how many times he actually says it.
      -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

-Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
      -Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
        ...what do you suppose would happen if we had to drink a shot every time Mickey says "Johnny" in this movie?
        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

https://amz.onl/j5Gljn2

Here is the link. Meet up at 6:30. Movie starts at 6:45.
          -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

The movie should have been named Johnny

Comment

And our equally bad second feature is.... Drive Hard.

(Removed)
              Last edited by R.Murphy; 01-16-2021, 01:08 AM.
              -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
                The movie should have been named Johnny
                Yes, but it DID have an S2000 in it. Poorly used, but nonetheless. LOL!
                -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

LOL. That was farcking awesome. What a great night. The second feature turned out to be so crazy bad but in a good way (who doesn't love a John Cusack movie, eh?) and we had such a good time.

There WILL be more of these.
                  -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Nice cars in the second movie. Overall, the movie was well done. It was a good way to spend the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                      Nice cars in the second movie. Overall, the movie was well done. It was a good way to spend the evening.
                      Indeed!
                      -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Working...
                      X