WTB: 16" OEM FORGED BBS JDM WHEELS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 16" OEM FORGED BBS JDM WHEELS

Someone in the US is hording them...I've been looking for 2.5 years and I seem to always be one step behind...

They will go to a good home!

Thanks
    Justin

I have a set of all rears for sale, with two machined to fit rears on the front also. brcb7tuner at yahoo.com

Comment

I have a set and I am looking to sell them. Sold the S long ago, posted them FS on another board...got almost no interest in them. If you are still looking let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by jrberry55 View Post
        I have a set and I am looking to sell them. Sold the S long ago, posted them FS on another board...got almost no interest in them. If you are still looking let me know.
        PMed

Comment

I stand corrected, it was actually here in the Mile High chapter forum...

This was the original posting I made. PMs will be responded to later today. Thanks.

Comment

Jrberry55 - I am looking for a set of these wheels as well. I sent you a PM. Are they still for sale?

Comment

They are still for sale. Message sent to you via PM.

Comment

I just replied with a PM. I'm interested. Could we do this via e-mail? My email is in the message I sent.

Comment

Originally posted by jrberry55 View Post
                  They are still for sale. Message sent to you via PM.
                  Please reply to my message or send me an email, correr86@gmail.com - I'm the one looking for them in the first place.

thanks
                  Justin

Comment

Originally posted by rpg51 View Post
                    Jrberry55 - I am looking for a set of these wheels as well. I sent you a PM. Are they still for sale?
                    please don't hijack my thread...

Comment

Sorry - I was just intended to put my placeholder in behind you. No intent to jump in front. Not sure of the proper etiquette. I guess I'll just start my own WTB thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X