1982 Alfa Romeo for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 Alfa Romeo for sale

Since everyone here likes cars in general, in addition to the affection we have for our S2000's, here's what I have to offer. My niece has a 1982 Alfa Romeo Spider that she is interested in selling. I have no details other that it belonged to my brother-in-law and now she has it. If you are interested, or know someone who might be interested, shoot me a PM and I can get more information from her.
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

In case there is anyone out there who is interested or knows someone who might be interested in this 1982 Alfa Romero, it is still on the market and here are some pictures that my niece sent me. By the way, it has 64,800 miles and she is still trying to determine a fair price for it.

Let me know if you are interested and I will give you her contact information.

S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Comment

If only I had a larger garage, and some money...

Comment

I found one for $2000 and several for $10,000. It is a big range. Condition and maintenance is a big driver in this case. So I would start closer to 10,000 and work down.

Its not red so...... Not for me, Do you have any red ones?
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
        Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
        Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
          I found one for $2000 and several for $10,000. It is a big range. Condition and maintenance is a big driver in this case. So I would start closer to 10,000 and work down.

Its not red so...... Not for me, Do you have any red ones?
          Unfortunately for you, it will only be red if you go for a total paint job. ☺️

Rose Mary
          Casselton, ND

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Rose View Post

Unfortunately for you, it will only be red if you go for a total paint job. ☺️
            Its okay I already have 3 red sportscars in the driveway.
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

I wanted to send this thread back into circulation because my niece just notified me that she is again interested in selling her Alfa. She could not give me a firm price for it, but I am sure she would be willing to consider any reasonable offers. To the best of my knowledge it is still driveable. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you together with her. Check out the pictures in the second post of this thread.

Rose Mary
              Casselton, ND

Comment

It is a beautiful car.

Comment

May I ask where the car is located? One of my young work collegues is searching for a sports car, yet can't afford very much over $2,000 right now. He's a former, brief S2K owner (6 months), and has had two Miatas at various times. He's married with a kid on the way, yet his wife OK'd him getting a sports car again.

Comment

Have you come up with a price yet, Rosemary?

Comment

Well the guy at work bought a 1985 Toyota MR2 over the weekend. The car he got needs a lot of work, but he got if for half of what the asking price was after getting it checked by shop. He only paid $800.00 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
                        May I ask where the car is located? One of my young work collegues is searching for a sports car, yet can't afford very much over $2,000 right now. He's a former, brief S2K owner (6 months), and has had two Miatas at various times. He's married with a kid on the way, yet his wife OK'd him getting a sports car again.
                        It is in Central Michigan, and I seriously doubt that it will go for a little as $2000. Actually I got a message from my niece and she is thinking about $6000 for the car. After looking at prices online for Alfa Romero Spyders, it looks to me like the $6000 she is asking is a good price, especially for such a low mileage car in good condition. Let me know if you are interested in talking with her and I can help make the connections.

Rose Mary
                        Casselton, ND

Comment

In my dreams I’d have a bigger bank account and a larger garage. Such are the fates of my life. That’s probably a fair to low price, so I hope that she gets a fair price for it.

Comment

I might be interested in the car

Comment

Do we have any more details about how often the car has been driven in the last few years?

Comment

Working...
                              X