No announcement yet.

You Make My Heart Race - S2000 Shirt and Club Fundraiser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since it is not *attached* to the car, I don't think it will matter. Therefore, the vehicle's speed will not be negatively impacted by virtue of the shirt color being red.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
      Nice looking shirts. I know Jason will deliver a top product for anyone who purchases one.

Will the RED color, make your car slower?
      No guarantees on driving skill or speed with the purchase of a shirt. However, I will guarantee that you will look good in the shirt.
      S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Thank you for the informative posts. Second shirt ordered for the lady friend.

Comment

Don’t panic! You still have 34 hours to get a shirt before the group buy closes.

D476F7BF-D515-4E05-A54A-B6C4910EEB15.jpeg
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

Thanks to everyone that bought a shirt. Orders will begin shipping out on Monday, February 11.

Comment

Got notification this morning that my shirt shipped yesterday. Looking forward to getting it Saturday.
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
                Got notification this morning that my shirt shipped yesterday. Looking forward to getting it Saturday.
                Mine is on the way too...
                MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Mine are on their way, too. Hopefully arriving by Thursday.

Comment

As is mine
                    sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

Got my shirt yesterday.

DABDB73B-BDED-46C1-8CB8-49C9F09D0E57.jpeg

Comment

Mine is expected to arrive at my post office box today but I won't be able to get there before they close. So I will have to be patient until Tuesday now.

I hate waiting. (cue Princess Bride movie references)

Jason already got his. Looks like maybe they mailed them in order as received. I suppose I should have ordered immediately.

It will be worth the wait.
                        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

That looks great, Jason! Can't wait to see it in person!
                          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Ours arrived on Thursday, Valentine's Day, so it was perfect timing for us.

Comment

Working...
                            X