"The journey is the destination." - S2000 Shirt and Club Fundraiser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The journey is the destination." - S2000 Shirt and Club Fundraiser

Support S2KCA and get a new shirt in the deal! “The journey is the destination,” is the new shirt design for the second quarter 2019.

I am offering a limited edition shirt for sale to S2000 owners and donating 15% of the profits to S2KCA. Act fast because this deal ends on April 30, 2019. After that date no new orders will be accepted and the shirt design will be retired. Orders will be processed at the conclusion of the promotion and the shirts will be shipped directly to you starting May 15, 2019.

Order your shirt today at: https://pogo.undergroundshirts.com/c...ine-order-form

Men's and women's style shirts are available in black and dark gray.

FBShirtImages-MB-800.jpg
    FBShirtImages-MG-800.jpg
    FBShirtImages-WB-800.jpg
    FBShirtImages-WG-800.jpg

S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

I'm ordering the ladies shirt in grey.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

​May is Mental Health Awareness Month.

Support and spread awareness. https://www.mentalhealthamerica.net

Comment

Thanks. Is this going to be a shirt of the quarter? Is the border shape around the curvy road of significance?

Comment

Yes, I will be creating a new design for every quarter. All designs will be focused on the S2000.
        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

Ordered one. Let's support our friend Jason.
          06 Grand Prix White S2000
          08 Apex Blue Pearl S2000 CR (#363)

https://www.youtube.com/user/s2k4lifeonutube

Comment

I'm trying to order one and I keep getting this message: "This Express Checkout session has expired. Token value is no longer valid." I don't know if I've ordered three shirts or if I need to start all over with the ordering process.

I must have had a screen open too long, so I closed it out and started over. One shirt ordered.
            Last edited by AZS2KDancer; 04-12-2019, 11:56 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Great work, nice design
              Coop
              Life Member 57
              KE0BND
              What other people think of me, is none of my business
              It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Nice shirt Jason. Just ordered mine.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Last day before the group buy is closed. Oder your
                  shirt before midnight tonight!

CF36DA50-8610-4D2A-8257-E68680687ABE.png

Comment

I went and did it again. Ordered another shirt. I ask again, is there any significance to the outline? If there is, I'm not recognizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
                      I went and did it again. Ordered another shirt. I ask again, is there any significance to the outline? If there is, I'm not recognizing it.
                      If you look closely, there is a silhouette of an S2000 with the top down on the lower right.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
                        The trapezoid shape contrasts well with the curved road and the flat bottom line allowed for the S2000 outline to added to the design. The varying thickness of the lines are done to drive the eye focus from the heavier lines towards the finer lines.

Comment

Stay within the lines Jason

Comment

*looks around for a box of crayons*
                            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Lines are good for some things, like knowing which side of the double yellow you are supposed to stay on. While in other cases, I can detest lines as much as the next crayon fan. I do like the lines of the S, though.

Comment

Thank you to everyone that purchased the “Journey is the Destination” shirt. The group buy is now closed. Orders will be shipped out by May 15th.

Comment

shirt1.jpg
                                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Pretty snazzy. I like the designer's logo.

Comment

I ordered an additional 5-L and 5-XL black shirts. If you missed the original order and still want a shirt, send me a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X