"Let's dance!" - S2000 Shirt and Club Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Let's dance!" - S2000 Shirt and Club Fundraiser

Support S2KCA and get a new shirt in the deal! “Let's dance!” is the new shirt design for the third quarter 2019.

I am offering a limited edition shirt for sale to S2000 owners and donating 15% of the profits to S2KCA. Act fast because this deal ends on September 15, 2019. After that date no new orders will be accepted and the shirt design will be retired. Orders will be processed at the conclusion of the promotion and the shirts will be shipped directly to you starting October 1, 2019.

Order your shirt today at: https://pogo.undergroundshirts.com/c...rel-order-form

Men's shirt is light gray and the women's shirt is light pink heather.

FBShirtImages-MG-800.jpg

FBShirtImages-WP-800.jpg
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Perfect!

Comment

I like it.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Ordered our two. Thanks for doing this, Jason.

Comment

Good start to the group buy. Let’s keep the momentum going. Sale ends in 4 weeks.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

Comment

ordered mine. Thanks Jason!

Comment

nice design. Jason comes up with some great stuff
                Coop
                Life Member 57
                KE0BND
                What other people think of me, is none of my business
                It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Looks good! Ordered ours! Thank you Jason.
                  sigpic

Comment

Got mine today!

Thank you, Jason, not only for this design, but also for your 15 years of consistent and unwavering support of this Club.

20191009_103431.jpg
                    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
                    California Dreamin'

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
                    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Comment

We got ours last weekend. They look great.

Comment

Got mine last week. Great design, Jason.

Comment

Working...
                        X