No announcement yet.

Wedsport wheels FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope all this activity helps attract attention to the wheels for sale and the cool pictures which the potential buyer specifically asked for.

Not sure it needs a birthday party. That might be a bit over the top. And a different topic.

I for one would like to see Kerry be able to sell her wheels. THEN we can have a party to celebrate her windfall.

Good luck with the sale!
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

"Cars perform best when topped up with noxious fuel. People perform worst when topped up with noxious fuel." - from 10 reasons why cars are better than people

Comment

Hard to believe they haven't sold in over a year. They're nice wheels and I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped them up by now.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Random Fact: "In 2007, Scotland spent £125,000 devising a new national slogan. The winning entry was: “Welcome to Scotland”."

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
        ^^ Great photos. I remember watching you take those pictures. It was at the hotel the group was staying at near Capitol Reef (if memory serves correctly) on the S2KDays Durango After Drive. I recall sitting on the balcony of one of the rooms drinking gin & tonics with Gene, Jason, and Jeremy and watching your photo shoot.

Great memories. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.
        Actually, I was not a witness to this. I had driven back to Capitol Reef NP to take some sunset pictures. However, I did join y'all later for 's.
        Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 154,000 miles
        2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 43,000 miles

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by jukngene View Post

Actually, I was not a witness to this. I had driven back to Capitol Reef NP to take some sunset pictures. However, I did join y'all later for 's.
          Ah. I couldn't recall it if was before, during, or after you did your solo run back to the park.

Beautiful car. Damn nice looking wheels. Gorgeous backdrop. Would have been a shame to close the thread and possibly kill the sale.
          -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
          The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

"Cars perform best when topped up with noxious fuel. People perform worst when topped up with noxious fuel." - from 10 reasons why cars are better than people

Comment

I do love the look of the wheels!! Just going a different direction so I’d like to see someone buy them for their awesome JDM bling! They would look fantastic on a BB S2K!

The photo shoot was fun! Great place to stay on that trip!

Comment

We were on the patio waiting for the sunset when I snapped her washing the JDM bling.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7201.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	385.6 KB
ID:	1676642
              S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

Working...
              X