Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy: S2000 20th Anniversary Fleece Jacket; Deadline to participate is August 31, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money sent. Thanks for setting this up for us Roseanne and for making it super easy to follow the process. Cooler temps out here will make this very fun to wear.

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
      If this can be listed on S2Ki, I’m sure that we would meet order minimums.
      We are already at 21. I really don't think we will have any trouble meeting the minimum. I already know of at least 3 people who will be participating before the end of the weekend. There is actually a higher likelihood that I might have to cut it off early due to hitting the maximum capacity that I can handle to package and ship.

-Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Matthew 15:14

Comment

Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
        After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Rose Mary,
          I plan to order two and will sent the payment by end of this weekend. Thanks for arranging this.
          Fred Hirt

Comment

Originally posted by fredh5062 View Post
            R̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶y̶ Roseanne,
            I plan to order two and will sent the payment by end of this weekend. Thanks for arranging this.
            Fred Hirt

Awesome! Thanks for participating, Fred.

I am going to have to be patient because I really want to just hit SEND on the order the second we hit 24. But that wouldn't give people who don't come to the site every day the opportunity to join the group buy.
            -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
            The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Comment

Sorry about the senior moment. We were with Jim and Mary Rose Paterson last evening, Roseanne.

Comment

Are the jackets all men's sizes?

Comment

Sorry about the senior moment. We were with Jim and Mary Rose Paterson last evening, Roseanne.
                  No worries. It's the intent that matters most and I know you had no ill-intent.

Are the jackets all men's sizes?
                  Well, they are unisex. Which basically means they are men's sizes. But all reviewers of the product indicated they felt the sizes ran slightly small. So if you are borderline, it's wise to consider one size up. I'm ordering a Medium, as is Jason, if that helps you any with the process of choosing. I expect that will be a little bit roomy for me, but it leaves room to wear a sweater under it, I think.
                  -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Thanks. My wife wears a women's petite large. Can you help me guess?

Comment

Thanks. My wife wears a women's petite large. Can you help me guess?
                      Hmm. That's a tough one. Because of her height (hence the petite), I would say medium. But I would worry slightly about the overall fit. If she likes her clothes a little looser, I would suggest going with the large. The downside there is she will probably find the sleeves a bit long. If she prefers a snugger fit (and is unlikely to have heavy clothes on under it) go with the medium.

Probably not very helpful. Sorry.
                      -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Thanks, Rosanne. I just sent you $69.21 for a medium and extra large (usually large).
                        I appreciate your help and all of the work on this purchase. I know of 2 more S owners from nearby that you should be hearing from.
                        Have a great weekend and stay safe.

Comment

Thanks, Rosanne. I just sent you $69.21 for a medium and extra large (usually large).
                          I appreciate your help and all of the work on this purchase. I know of 2 more S owners from nearby that you should be hearing from.
                          Have a great weekend and stay safe.
                          Got it. Awesome! Thanks!

If one of them is Jim Paterson, tell him to check his Private Messages here please.
                          -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

And we have met our minimum. Yay!

What else should we create for the anniversary? (I'm mostly joking, but kinda sorta maybe not.)

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
                              [SIZE=18px] What else should we create for the anniversary? (I'm mostly joking, but kinda sorta maybe not.)
                              A 2020 S2000 with 400 hp.
                              Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post

A 2020 S2000 with 400 hp.
                                Ahahahahaha! Sorry. Can't help you there. It wouldn't fit in a USPS flat rate shipping box.

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Ahahahahaha! Sorry. Can't help you there. It wouldn't fit in a USPS flat rate shipping box.

DAMN!! So close.

Comment

Payment sent! Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by dwb993 View Post
                                      Payment sent! Thank you!!
                                      Hi David! Got your order for the jacket. Shipping info and size info is all good. But you did not include shipping cost. Can you please send an additional $15.05 to cover the shipping? Thanks!
                                      -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Hi David! Got your order for the jacket. Shipping info and size info is all good. But you did not include shipping cost. Can you please send an additional $15.05 to cover the shipping? Thanks!
                                        Sent.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by dwb993 View Post

Sent.

Thank you!
                                          Got it! Thanks.
                                          -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Working...
                                          X