Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy: S2000 20th Anniversary Fleece Jacket; Deadline to participate is August 31, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait what!?!? That is HUGE!!!! 27% off the original price...I think all of us are in for a good deal when we see one!
    MASSIVE THANK YOU for putting this together and supporting the large number of orders as well from everyone who was interested!

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
    The vendor just processed my credit card payment. So that's exciting.

Some other good news: we had enough units ordered that it bumped us into a different pricing bracket and we got a bigger discount on the per unit cost. So in a few weeks I should be able to process small partial refunds to everyone. Not a huge amount on its own, but a pretty good percentage of the original costs -- about $7.40 per jacket. We went from original jacket cost of $27.08 to $19.68.

I'll email an update when you should look for that in your PayPal accounts.

Woohoo! I'm always encouraged when I see what we are able to accomplish when we all work together as a group.

Comment

• Originally posted by soshfty View Post
      Wait what!?!? That is HUGE!!!! 27% off the original price...I think all of us are in for a good deal when we see one!
      MASSIVE THANK YOU for putting this together and supporting the large number of orders as well from everyone who was interested!
      The percentage of the discount is definitely nothing to scoff at. I knew it was *possible* that we could get a discount if we ordered enough of them (and I mentioned it in the first post) but I really didn't want to make a big deal of it because I didn't know if we would reach that milestone. But we did. So, woohoo for us!
      -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Matthew 15:14

Comment

• Hi all! No new news. Just waiting on the shipment of jackets to come to me. Considering how big that will be when it arrives, you can expect that I will post pictures when they do.
        -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
        The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Comment

• We’re going to hit107F again this week. It’s still not fleece weather where I live, yet I’m looking forward to receiving our set.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
            We’re going to hit107F again this week. It’s still not fleece weather where I live, yet I’m looking forward to receiving our set.
            I've been getting a bit chilly on the soccer pitch the last few nights in the lower Midwest. This would be nice to wear off the pitch, back to the car.

Can't wait to get it!

Comment

• It is 107F at 6:00 p.m. and is forecast to get to 108 to 112 tomorrow, then slightly tapering off, yet still in triple digits. I am eagerly waiting for the jackets in anticipation of a drive that will take me to cooler climates within the state next month.

Comment

• Mid 60s here at 7am when I start work these days (Work from Home) so I shall be giving mine a trial run soon. Not too keen on that triple-digit Arizona temperatures you're having to deal with AZS2KDancer but I hope that drive you get to go on goes super well.

Comment

• I received an email this morning that the fleece jackets are shipping to me today. How exciting.
                  -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

• And I just got an automated alert that the charge for all of the fleece jackets just hit my credit card.

So I'll be anxiously tracking the UPS packages (looks like they had to use 4 boxes) as they make their journey to me. I'm figuring they will arrive here in LA about mid next week.

Next steps after they arrive are to confirm correct quantities, start packaging, and begin shipping to everybody. If I can't automate sending each of you your tracking info for USPS, then I guess I'll be individually emailing.

Watch for updates here and/or via email.
                    -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

• Looks like boxes will be arriving Wednesday. Woo-hoo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200918-084259_Chrome.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	1674969
                      -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

• UPS says they should arrive tomorrow, on schedule. How exciting!

Name:	Capture20200922.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1675040
                        -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

• Latest Update: Fleeces Everywhere!! I'm Surrounded!

Hi everyone!

The fleeces have arrived! There are fleeces everywhere! Send in the first responders!

Okay, I'm just kidding. They are actually still in the boxes. FOUR HUGE BOXES in my living room. I did sneak a peek in one of the boxes which just happened to have mine in it, and I am happy to report that the embroidery is particularly nice. And it’s quite cozy.

Naturally my work schedule went a little bonkers right after they arrived, but that’s kind of Murphy’s Law, eh? So I am getting started tonight on going through the inventory and confirming that I have what I ordered. After that, I start bagging them according to people’s orders. Then comes boxing and labeling. I expect my living room to be an explosion of fleece jackets!

Anyway, I’ll keep you updated as they start shipping out.

You can watch for updates here, but I will also be emailing everyone keeping you up to date.

As always, if you have any questions, just ask.

Name:	20200923_202607.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	1675095
                          -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

• Nice!!
                            Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                            After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
                            X