Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GROUP BUY: Second Chance Fleece Jacket Buy; Deadline to participate October 28, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GROUP BUY: Second Chance Fleece Jacket Buy; Deadline to participate October 28, 2020

Second Chance Fleece Buy; Deadline to participate October 28, 2020

Click image for larger version  Name:	Roseanne2.jpg Views:	16 Size:	133.1 KB ID:	1675454

Same format as the first fleece group buy. This is an at-cost group buy and here are the details.

Required total group minimum unit number: 12 (UPDATE: minimum qty has been met, Oct 13)
    Maximum total for this group order: 30
    What does this mean? It means we need a commitment from folks to order a minimum of 12 jackets. I believe we already have enough people who have expressed interest to meet that easily, but if we do not meet our minimum unit number by the deadline of October 28, 11pm PT, all funds will be returned to senders. I have based all of my calculations on an order size of 20 jackets total which would likely ship in two cases, bulk shipping to me at an estimate of $15 per case, 9.75% sales tax applied to the entire transaction by the vendor, and the cost of super size ziplock bags to protect the jackets from damage in transit. Maximum order I can handle at this point is 30 jackets total. Once we hit 30 requested jackets, I will be closing this group buy. Maximum number I can ship to each person requesting is 3 jackets. I cannot fit 4 in a box. I tried.

Cost per jacket: $30.12
    Shipping for 1-2 jackets for US residents: $15.05
    Shipping for 3 jackets for US residents: $21.10

Shipping for 1-2 jackets for CANADIAN residents: $51.55
    Shipping for 3 jackets for CANADIAN residents: $67.05

Example for US residents:
    Total cost for 1 jacket plus shipping: $45.17
    Total cost for 2 jackets plus shipping to same address: $ 75.29
    Total cost for 3 jackets plus shipping to same address: $111.46
    *Maximum # of jackets which fit in a large box is 3. I tried cramming in 4; it just does not work.

Example for CANADIAN residents:
    Total cost for 1 jacket plus shipping: $81.67
    Total cost for 2 jackets plus shipping to same address: $111.79
    Total cost for 3 jackets plus shipping to same address: $157.41
    *Maximum # of jackets which fit in a large box is 3. I tried cramming in 4; it just does not work.

If we hit or exceed 24 units, then there may be an additional discount applied by the vendor, 4imprint. Updates regarding that would appear in this thread. As with the first fleece group buy, any discounts would be returned to the participants via PayPal.

Re: The Jacket
    • The jacket is made from a 8.3-oz, 100% polyester fleece material.
    • Zippered outside pockets
    • Interior pockets
    • Open hem and cuffs
    • Reverse-coil zipper, a chin guard and twill neck taping
    • Unisex sizing ranges from XS-6XL
      Sizing info from vendor -- Chest Size: (Measured across the chest one inch below armhole. Measurements are seam to seam, flat) XS = 19-3/4 S = 21-1/4 M = 22-3/4 L = 24-1/4 XL = 25-3/4 2XL = 27-1/4 3XL = 29-1/4 4XL = 31-1/4 5XL = 33-1/4 6XL = 35-1/4
      (THE MEASUREMENTS ARE PROVIDED BY THE VENDOR. My personal experience is that the sleeves run a little long, but the sizing is pretty accurate elsewhere… I ordered a small. It is snug across the butt, a little long in the sleeves, perfect in the shoulders for if I am wearing average fall/early winter clothing underneath)
    • No additional fee for larger sizes.
    • The vendor being used is 4imprint.

Re: The Shipping
    • US Shipping will be via USPS medium sized flat rate box for $15.05 and will hold a maximum of two jackets. Shipping of 3 jackets will also be via USPS large size flat rate box to the same address for $21.10. No larger size box is available for this group buy.
    • CANADIANS... your shipping will be $51.55 for the USPS medium sized flat rate box (that holds 1-2 jackets) and $67.05 for the USPS large size flat rate box (which holds 3 jackets). ALL $DOLLAR$ AMOUNTS LISTED ARE USD!
    • The vendor, 4Imprint, will ship the total order to me within one week of order receipt. Once received by me, all jackets will then be shipped to all group buy participants within 1 week. Allow 5-10 days for USPS to get the package to you, but it usually takes less than that, and there will be a tracking number.

Re: Payment to Participate

Payment will be collected in advance of the order via PayPal friends and family cash transfer only (no credit card payments will be accepted; do NOT check the button for paying for goods or a service). Deadline to submit your information to participate in this group buy so that you have your jacket(s) in time for cooler weather will be by end of day Wednesday, October 28th (or when we hit 30 total orders, whichever comes first). Send funds to http://paypal.me/RoseanneMurphy

Here is the information you must provide when you send your PayPal funds:
    1) your name
    2) your shipping address
    3) what size jacket (if more than one, list all)
    4) optional: email address if you don't want to use PayPal's default for correspondence

Again, please be sure to send money via the friends and family gift transfer ONLY. Any and all transaction fees should be assumed by you. You know me and, even if you don’t particularly like me, you know that I will do what I say. If you don’t think I’ll ship these, please talk to everyone who already ordered one.

Re: Other Notes of Importance

Please note that this is a GROUP BUY. This is NOT a sponsor sale or other for-profit commercial endeavor. There is no overhead, no additional fees, no profit. I am doing this as a courtesy and benefit to S2000 owners and at absolutely NO benefit to myself. I am not even planning to order a jacket for myself in this second chance buy. This is not a business. It is just me, Roseanne Murphy, club member in good standing with no financial stake in this transaction.

All information of who has submitted funds will be updated once per day in this thread. Please allow 24 hours for your information/order to be added.

Any questions?

If not, then do this:
    1) Click this link: http://paypal.me/RoseanneMurphy
    2) Enter the total amount of payment (see examples above if you are not sure)
    3) Add A Note: a) your name, b) your shipping address, c) size(s), d) email address if you want us to use something other than what PayPal has to communicate

4) Do NOT check the box for "paying for goods or a service."
    5) Send Payment Now!

If you have any concerns that you cannot post here, feel free to PM me.

ORDER HISTORY SO FAR:
    last updated Nov 2, 2020 1:37pm pacific time
    First Name Last Name QTY Ordered Size Jacket 1 Size Jacket 2 Size Jacket 3
    Jerome Wartenberger 2 L 2XL
    Mark Welch 2 S L
    Jim Rowe 1 L
    Sheila McCoy 2 M L
    Lynda Cothard 1 XL
    Jonas Muliolis 3 S M L
    David Thompson 1 L
    Tom Mills 1 L
    Greg Donegan 1 M
    Jamie Humphrey 1 2XL
    David Brooks 1 L
    Jay Jones 2 S XL
    Barry Napier 1 2XL
    Last edited by R.Murphy; 11-02-2020, 05:37 PM. Reason: updated participant list
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

He looked at me and said, "Kid, we don't like your kind! We're gonna send your fingerprints off to Washington!"
    And, friends, somewhere in Washington, enshrined in some little folder, is a study in black and white of my fingerprints. ~Arlo Guthrie

Payment sent

Comment

Funds sent

Comment

Participants list updated.

Please note that the limit of jackets that I can handle right now is 30. Also, the deadline is October 28, if we don't hit my maximum 30 unit cap before then.
        -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
        The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

He looked at me and said, "Kid, we don't like your kind! We're gonna send your fingerprints off to Washington!"
        And, friends, somewhere in Washington, enshrined in some little folder, is a study in black and white of my fingerprints. ~Arlo Guthrie

Comment

Updated list. Blast from the past: Lynda Cothard! Thanks for visiting and we hope to see more of you around these parts! Texas could use a little more action.
          -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Payment sent for 3. (Since Anika will own the car someday, she might as well have one too!)

Comment

Money sent!
              David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
              '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
              '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
              '11 Ford Ranger Sport
              '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
              '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
              '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Thank you, all. By coming together like this, it is ALL OF YOU who make this sort of thing possible.
                -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Updated participant list info.

Our minimum order # has been met.
                  -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Updated list.
                    -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

I may have forgotten to put the size jacket I want. Please send a Large size. Payment sent!

Comment

Originally posted by dwb993 View Post
                        I may have forgotten to put the size jacket I want. Please send a Large size. Payment sent!
                        Got it. Updated list. Thank you.
                        -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

So happy to see you all supporting Roseanne with this as she's doing it all for us anyways. I promise them jackets are wicked nice. I wore mine on a walk yesterday night and I was SO happy!

Comment

Deadline is tomorrow, Wednesday, October 28. Second Chance Fleece Group Buy is zipping up soon.
                            -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

List of participants updated.

Getting close to the finish line here.
                              -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Last day for second chance fleece group buy.
                                -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Hi everyone!

Just a quick update to let you know that the Second Chance Group Buy for the S2000 20th Anniversary Fleece jacket has closed and I am preparing the order to send to the vendor. I have one participant who is experiencing some challenges with PayPal and I'm trying to help him through that issue. But once that is handled (or we get to Monday morning-- whichever comes first), the order is going to 4imprint for processing.

I will keep you updated on the process as we go.

As always, if you have any questions, just ask.
                                  -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

^Was there a badge for Gettysburg? You don't have it showing in your sig?
                                    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                                    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

She went to Gettysburg. If you look at our big group picture, she and Jason I believe are right up at the top? They were the very last people to sign up! I think six and eight minutes before the close of registration! Whew!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                                      This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

I know, that was why I thought it was odd that the badge isn't in her sig. The other four S2KDays badges are there.
                                        Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                                        After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
                                        X