Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GROUP BUY: Second Chance Fleece Jacket Buy; Deadline to participate October 28, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All

I do have an spare Large jacket, if anyone missed out. Tom Mills and I ordered the wrong size and did a swap (helps that we live 30 minutes from each other). But, I already ordered a replacement Large jacket on the 2nd order.

So, if you want a 2nd Large jacket, or missed out on either buy, please PM me and we'll work something out.

I kept all of Roseanne's packaging (well done, Roseanne!!), so sending it back out will be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by JoePhotographer View Post
      All

I do have an spare Large jacket, if anyone missed out. Tom Mills and I ordered the wrong size and did a swap (helps that we live 30 minutes from each other). But, I already ordered a replacement Large jacket on the 2nd order.

So, if you want a 2nd Large jacket, or missed out on either buy, please PM me and we'll work something out.

I kept all of Roseanne's packaging (well done, Roseanne!!), so sending it back out will be easy.
      Jim, reach out to Greg Donegan ( tr6greg). He is in need of a larger size than what he ordered.
      -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Here is that rainbow I've been praying for.
      It's gonna be a bright (bright)
      Bright (bright) sunshiny day.
      - Johnny Nash

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post

Jim, reach out to Greg Donegan ( tr6greg). He is in need of a larger size than what he ordered.
        Greg and I have spoken. His unused Medium jacket is now available.

Comment

Originally posted by JoePhotographer View Post

Greg and I have spoken.
          Greg mentioned he planned to meet up with you and try on the size Large. Hopefully it fits and that works out for both of you.

Hopefully, whatever Greg decides to do regarding the smaller jacket, he will let us all know if part of his plan includes making it available to another Club member.
          -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
          The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

- Johnny Nash

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post

Greg mentioned he planned to meet up with you and try on the size Large. Hopefully it fits and that works out for both of you.

Hopefully, whatever Greg decides to do regarding the smaller jacket...
            Greg and I met up this morning. He will announce the availability of the Medium jacket.

Comment

Glad that worked out for the both of you, Jim. Definitely something to be thankful for, no doubt!
              -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

- Johnny Nash

Comment

Roseanne - thank you so much for organizing this! The jackets look great!
                We finally had the chance to get a pic outside - weather was good and we were all home.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	jackets.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	1676237

Comment

What a lovely family picture! Thank you for sharing that, Jonas. I'm so glad you like them.

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

- Johnny Nash

Comment

Working...
                  X