Hey Ray!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ray!

Where did you go and what are you up to? Are you with Sondra and the other guys?
    Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
    2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
    2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

C. H. Douglas

Up to no good of course! Been on vacation most of the time. Leave for 5 days on Monday, back for 8, then a Coastal Cruise for a week. Then we are heading to Oregon for, don't know how long or where. Hasn't been much action in the PNW recently. I'm thinking of getting back on the wagon, but I'm just gone so much it's hard to run the chapter and schedule anything. Rarely get the S out these days. Unfortunately the RV is usually parked in the driveway, right in front of the S garage door! I think I've only been putting about 1-2 thousand miles on it per year. Wonder if anyone local would be up for a trip around Hood Canal in 2 weeks (weather permitting.) I think I'll post a thread and see.
    Hi Ken!

Comment

Sounds like you're doing a lot of travel. Have you covered the entire West Coast yet?
      Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

C. H. Douglas

Comment

Pretty much. Just got back from a month long trip to Yellowstone. Been as far East as Walt Disney World last year. Thinking of maybe doing Alaska next year. That would take a couple of months. We just enjoy getting out and seeing the country. RVs cost too much to just sit around and not get used.

Comment

Very cool.
          Coop
          Life Member 57
          KE0BND
          What other people think of me, is none of my business
          It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Originally posted by The Mangonel View Post
            Pretty much. Just got back from a month long trip to Yellowstone. Been as far East as Walt Disney World last year. Thinking of maybe doing Alaska next year. That would take a couple of months. We just enjoy getting out and seeing the country. RVs cost too much to just sit around and not get used.
            Why not just sell your house and spend Winters in the Southern US and travel north when the weather is nice? . (Sounds almost like what you're doing and I envy your travels, I'm glad you're having a great time)
            Upcoming events:

C. H. Douglas

Comment

Hi Ray, I remember joining the group up near Seattle one year with my London Roadster. Do you still have your S2000?
              Mark

Comment

Yep, still got it. It doesn't get used much now days. Probably only a couple of thousand miles a year. Unfortunately the RV is parked in front of the garage door a lot of the time when we are home. Actually, I believe that this month is 14 years since we bought it. September 27 to be exact.

Comment

Working...
                X