Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a spreadsheet. Anyone can download a copy, open it in their favorite spreadsheet program (Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc, Lotus123 (lol) ), and sort with wild abandon.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
      Sorry your note to me said last 5 digits, I thought the instructions (which I failed to follow originally said last 4) anyways the last 5 are: 01610, Thanks for your patience,,,Jay
      Thanks for your interest in having your vehicle information included on the 'S2000 Registry' spread sheet. In an attempt to keep the information submitted for the spreadsheet be as accurate as possible coupled with your first post (vin#610) being in error, I wanted to ask if your vehicle is a 'C/R'? The reason I ask is because your most recent post indicating vin#01610 is within a series of vin#'s noted on the spreadsheet as 'C/R's'.

Comment

• Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
        It's a spreadsheet. Anyone can download a copy, open it in their favorite spreadsheet program (Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc, Lotus123 (lol) ), and sort with wild abandon.
        Spreadsheets and wild abandon do not belong in the same sentence unless you are an accountant.
        To be honest I got very good at Excel before I retired but I still wouldn't sort with wild abandon.

Joke below:
        When asked how he got his job the Accountant replied "I didn't have enough personality to be an Undertaker".

Comment

• "It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
          2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
          Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post

Spreadsheets and wild abandon do not belong in the same sentence ...
            I'm glad you saw the intended humor in the comment.
            -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
            California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
            https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

• 1. Your screen name - GUTI007 (same on S2ki)
              2. Model year of your car - '03
              3. Last 5 number of your VIN - 06236
              4. Exterior color - Silverstone Metallic
              5. Interior color - Black
              6. Your City - Durham
              7. Your State - NC
              8. Your country - USA

Comment

• **Updated as of 07/10/18**

Comment

• Link appears to be broken. I'm getting an error in Google Docs.

Never mind. I got it to open but realize I wasn't following directions. Duh. Here we go:

1. Your screen name - s2kcol (S2KCA)/kvan_s2k (S2KI)
                  2. Model year of your car - 2003
                  3. Last 5 number of your VIN - 01463
                  4. Exterior color - New Formula Red
                  5. Interior color - Black
                  6. Your City - San Francisco
                  7. Your State - CA
                  8. Your country - USA

Comment

Working...
                  X