I've decided to run for Vice-President

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided to run for Vice-President

After serving the great members of S2KCA as President and being a member of this fine club for twelve years, I believe it's time to run again. So, hat in ring, I'm runnig for VP. Fred has done a great job and it will be really difficult to come close to filling those shoes, but I'm willing to try. Elections are coming soon, I'd appreciate your vote and I'll try my best to be VP for all members just as Fred has done.
    Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
    2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
    2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

C. H. Douglas

You go Ken.
    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
      You go Ken.
      That's the intent, Jonathan.
      Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
      2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
      2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

C. H. Douglas

Comment

Thank You for putting your name in the hat
        Coop
        Life Member 57
        KE0BND
        What other people think of me, is none of my business
        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you