Vice-President position

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vice-President position

Fred has decided to retire from the responsibilities of being the S2KCA vice-president, but he has said that he would be willing to help me, as I have helped him over the past years, if I were to take over the VP role. That being said, I wish to toss my hat into the ring for the position of vice-president. Fred and I have been loyal S2KCA members since it was formed at the first S2KDays in 2001, held in Asheville, NC. We have attended every S2KDays since then and have been involved in assisting the organizers of S2KDays almost every year, as well as participating in other more local events when possible.

Several years ago, we assumed the responsibility of sending out the membership packets, and slightly more recently I took over the role of welcoming new and renewing members on the website forums. When the club had a quarterly newsletter, which I would love to see be resurrected although it is expensive, we coordinated the printing and did the mailing of them, after people more creative the I had written them.

I have held offices in various other organizations, including, most recently, past president and current secretary/treasurer of our condo association and chair of the liturgy committee at our church.

I ask that our S2000 Club of America members consider offering me this opportunity to continue serving the S2KCA, now as your vice-president.I feel that I have a lot to offer the club during the next term.
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Go Rosemary!
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Welcome Rose Mary. i was wondering (if or) who else would volunteer. I'm going to make it ever easier for you, it's yours. I'll always happily do my part to support S2KCA when it appears nobody will step up to fill an important position, but now that you've volunteered, I can withdraw. Welcome to the (presumed) new VP.
        Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
        2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
        2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

C. H. Douglas

Comment

Thank you for all of your support for the club.
          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
          Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
          Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

It was nice to see it worked out well with Rose Mary assuming the role, and thanks to Ken for stepping up when it seemed the position was going to be vacant.

Comment

Rose Mary Ken class act
              sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

Well that makes my decision easy.
                Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Just wouldn’t be quite the same, without Rose Mary....( and Fred )...!!!!
                  MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Thank you for stepping up for the club.
                    Not sure if the club would be the club without you and/or Fred as part of the BOD.
                    Coop
                    Life Member 57
                    KE0BND
                    What other people think of me, is none of my business
                    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Working...
                    X