No announcement yet.

HouStook Contingent Step On Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know if you'd like to plan a group drive to Austin for the event. It will be fun driving up together.
    Thanks,
    Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

That was definitely something I was going to suggest. Meet at I-10 & Mason (there's a McDonald's that we met at for the last group drive) on Friday morning?
      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
      Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

I've updated the FIRST POST with the list of HouStook attendees. It's a shame that more of them aren't going.
        Thanks,
        Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

You need to update your roster, Jose!

Lips & I are leaving Friday aftn. We both get off of work at 12:01 pm.

~Nance

Comment

Originally posted by lips2000.5
            You need to update your roster, Jose!

Lips & I are leaving Friday aftn. We both get off of work at 12:01 pm.

~Nance
            You have been added. I assume that you will each be driving your own car?
            Thanks,
            Joe

Comment

Si, Senor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich
                How about we meet the same place we started the last group drive? McDonalds at I-10 and Mason Rd. Maybe around 11:30am on Friday; that should take us into Austin by 2:00pm. Grab a bite to eat and get to the hotel just in time for check-in.
                1. Joe_S2K
                2. Yomike
                3. Ulrich
                4. Junkyard Dawg
                Thanks,
                Joe

Comment

Working...
                X