X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # Days AWAY 'TIL.....

....TOTAL CARNAGE IN AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!

4!!!!!!!!!!!

I trust you all will make every effort to make the rest of us who could not attend jealous by keeping us posted with how things are going?

Work Work Work

Please post pictures.

Just to make me feel better about not making S2KCA Days here is too all of you that are --

Comment

3!!!!!!!!!!!
      ...just picked up new camera battery and larger memory card for it. If there's room in the car, I'll bring my laptop and will post pictures.

Comment

We are leaving tonight. Wednesday night in Sioux Falls, SD; Thursday night in Dallas. We'll see you in Austin on Friday.
        Fred Eldridge
        Vice-President, S2000 Club of America
        MY2000 Black/Black #5185

S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 |Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015

Comment

Jeff and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon....someone please take this countdown over for me for Friday.

Comment

Hey, after looking at the Ashville party pictures (or rather: The Morning After pictures), should I plan on going shopping before leaving for Austin, or is there a store close by for, uhm, supplies?

What's the protocol?
            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich
              Hey, after looking at the Ashville party pictures (or rather: The Morning After pictures), should I plan on going shopping before leaving for Austin, or is there a store close by for, uhm, supplies?

What's the protocol?
              I'm sure you'll find everything you need here man.

Comment

2 !!!!!!

Car is already gassed up and tires have been properly inflated...

(Actually, did Urmil not miscount? Shouldn't we already be down to "1" ???)
                "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Ulrich, I figured on not really counting Friday. People will be rolling into Austin on different times, and festivities in the evening may be short lived for the fact that people may be pretty tired.

Comment

Ok....I'm leaving work and Jeff's already at the house! In about 45 minutes, we're on the road. Let's pray for smooth roads, clear skies, high posted speed limits, friendly troopers that are forgiving.....see you all in AUSTIN!!!!

Comment

1 !

Gentlemen (and ladies), start your engines.
                      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)

Comment

Working...
                      X