Lunch at Opie's is sponsored by Howdy Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch at Opie's is sponsored by Howdy Honda

I have been talking with Howdy Honda in Austin for some time, actually, about various ways that we can work on the event. Turns out the main decision maker has been busy traveling etc., but I just got word from them that they will be covering the lunch at Opie's BBQ on Saturday. Great news and just in the nick of time...!

Thanks Howdy...!

And as an FYI, since these dollars are flowing in pretty well from AH and Howdy, we'll be looking at a potential refund AFTER the event. A lot of money is being spent and once it's all said and done, we'll look at the numbers and see if we can issue everyone an amount of money. This is NOT A PROMISE...! I'm just saying that it's a good possibility there will be some left over...so stay tuned!

"Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
    --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

I say keep it and buy every attendant some momento from Austin for Christmas (or a second T-shirt or whatever). I'd think that a $5 refund check is not worth the trouble in the great scheme of things.

Just my $0.02 (up to $5).
    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Well, I"m not commiting to a number at this point, but the number that I was thinking was more than 5 dollars. It's just something we will look into. That said, I think the event, for what you get, is very reasonable. You will see what I mean on Friday at dinner.

We'll see, I just wanted to mention that as a possibility...

"Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
      --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

More and more good news keeps coming in! It looks like another successful event. See you tomorrow!
        Thanks,
        Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Working...
        X