What to bring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to bring!

There are a few things that you should be sure to bring with you, if you can, to make this event an even better experience!

FRS radio: this is how I communicate points of interest, upcoming hazards, and cut bad, bad jokes with the other folks in the group I'm in. In the interest of safety, they are a very, very good idea to have, regardless of what group you're in. All of the drive leaders have them.

Front plate: The cops are using the omission of a front plate as reason to pull people over, as they did with the BMW and Miata clubs here in the last few weeks. Bring it, and we'll have zip ties so
    that you can temporarily attach it for the weekend and avoid unnecessary traffic stops.

Sunscreen: self explanatory!

ID: 6th Street is an experience not to be missed!

Camera: The scenery is BEAUTIFUL here, both in town and out. Make lasting memories with pictures (and catch Greg asleep with his mouth open for kudos from me!)

I can't wait! 17 hours and counting!
    "Be the change you want to see in the world."
    -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
    '02 S2000 NFR S/C
    '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
    Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

I have a pair of two way radios that I can bring along. Someone is welcome to borrow one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SondraS2k
      Front plate: The cops are using the omission of a front plate as reason to pull people over, as they did with the BMW and Miata clubs here in the last few weeks. Bring it, and we'll have zip ties so that you can temporarily attach it for the weekend and avoid unnecessary traffic stops.
      Now this is an interesting question... What about cars from out-of-state that have only one plate in the back? Certainly the Great State of Texas will not impose its laws and regulations on another sovereign state? Do I foresee a fast-track to the Supreme Court?
      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
      Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Originally posted by munckee
        I have a pair of two way radios that I can bring along. Someone is welcome to borrow one of them.
        I'll borrow one if you don't mind. I guess it would save me from having to go buy one tomorrow. Somehow I completely forgot to buy a set

Comment

Working...
        X