A Big "Thank You" From the HouStooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big "Thank You" From the HouStooks

On behalf of the HouStooks, I'd like to thank all of those who participated in the planning and execution of another successful S2KDAYS. All of the events went as planned thanks to the huge coordination effort to make this a really good time. Also, this weather phenomena that we experienced this weekend could not have been any better. All of the planets must have lined up perfectly just for us S2000 sunworshippers! <Racoon Eyes Included>

This event had all of the fun that was encountered during the Asheville S2k Days '01and the veterans were glad to make another event. We were especially glad that this one was in our home state and didn't require a 12 hour drive home.

Thanks again and we hope to participate in S2k Days '04!
    Thanks,
    Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Ditto.

It's been fun. We should do these things more often.
    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Double-ditto! Although my individual circumstances SUCKED... a great round of applause to Greg and Sondra for a job well done!
      Thanks for putting it all 2gether.

~Nance

Comment

well said Joe. I had a blast getting lost with Mark and you guys

D

Comment

Linn says she is "crispy fried!". Talk about racoon eyes!

We had a great time! And those door prizes . . . wow!

Great job Greg and Sondra. Let's do it again.

Jack

Comment

yes Jack... those door prizes. YOU and those door prizes.. Congrats!!

btw, I was 1 of the 4 "kids" at the event sitting next to Trung It was nice meeting you and your wife, among meeting other HouStooks I didn't get a chance to meet up until this weekend.

D

Comment

I had a blast. Thanks to all that is involved.

-Trung
              Current Cars:
              2008 Lexus IS-F
              1994 Toyota Supra
              1995 Nissan Skyline GTS

Previous Cars:
              2002 Honda S2000
              2005 Lexus IS300 (720rwhp)

Comment

Awwwww... you guys are too much! As usual, a terrific time had by all, and after I get some sleep, I'll be excited to start planning the next one!

Everyone take care, drive safe, and start saving your money and vacation time for '04!
                "Be the change you want to see in the world."
                -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
                '02 S2000 NFR S/C
                '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
                Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

Comment

Ditto all y'all. That was way fun. More fun than I've had in a long time. Greg, Randy, Sondra, Urmil, Ulrich, Nate, and the rest of you hooligans... thanx for a great time out on the town. Austin rocks!

Oh, and special props to Pharoah for letting me tag along. If he hadn't invited me I wouldn't have had the chance to meet such a great bunch of people. Thanx bro!

Oh (reprised)... keep them pictures coming! Andie's gonna kill me when she finds out I didn't take a single photo.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_s2k
                    On behalf of the HouStooks, I'd like to thank all of those who participated in the planning and execution of another successful S2KDAYS. All of the events went as planned thanks to the huge coordination effort to make this a really good time. Also, this weather phenomena that we experienced this weekend could not have been any better. All of the planets must have lined up perfectly just for us S2000 sunworshippers! <Racoon Eyes Included>

This event had all of the fun that was encountered during the Asheville S2k Days '01and the veterans were glad to make another event. We were especially glad that this one was in our home state and didn't require a 12 hour drive home.

Thanks again and we hope to participate in S2k Days '04!
                    Joe - it was great meeting you, and thanks for carting me around Friday night for the express tour of Austin!

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideBilly
                      Joe - it was great meeting you, and thanks for carting me around Friday night for the express tour of Austin!
                      Jeff,

It was nice meeting you too and I'm glad you liked the quick night tour of Austin. I still can't believe that those girls didn't like my smart-a$$ remark.

Girls: Hey! You all have the same car. Are you in some sort of club or something?
                      Me: No, we just happen to have the same car and ended up at this very light at the same time.
                      Take care and I'm glad that you and Urmil made it home safely. How's that hip-pointer by Mugen doing?

See ya around,
                      Joe
                      Last edited by joe_s2k; 10-07-2003, 09:35 AM.
                      Thanks,
                      Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Greg, Sondra...thanks for putting on such a great weekend event. You had a great supporting cast too!! :hi2: It was a truly wonderful opportunity to meet some really cool folks.

Austin was amazing too. I had a great time. Long nights and all.

Can't wait for the next event.

ahmed

Comment

Yeah, that comment didn't go over too well!

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

You're welcome, guys and gals...! After everything is all said and done, you tend to forget about all the work that went into and and a certain sense of satisfaction begins to settle in...hearing the thanks of those who appreciated all that went into this makes it all worthwhile...

And to point out just how crazy we are, the words 'S2KDays 04' have been uttered around the troops...!

Once we get the rest of the Board put together, we'll start to plot the course for that.

Until then, thanks for coming over and making the event really excellent...it was everything that I had hoped for...!

"Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
                            --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

I'm starting an S2KDays'04 thread right now.....I say we have it in Algonquin!

Comment

Originally posted by Urmil
                                I'm starting an S2KDays'04 thread right now.....I say we have it in Algonquin!
                                We flow gas through Algonquin, the pipeline company....
                                Last edited by joe_s2k; 10-07-2003, 06:32 PM.
                                Thanks,
                                Joe

Comment

I still say that South Dakota could be a nice venue. Badlands, Black Hills, Mount Rushmore and all that jazz... There should be plenty of nice routes to drive. I'd make a week of it. :hi2:
                                  "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                                  Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Originally posted by joe_s2k
                                    We flow gas through Algonquin, the pipline company....
                                    Where, what company?

Comment

Originally posted by Urmil
                                      Where, what company?
                                      Thanks,
                                      Joe

Comment

It was great seeing those of you who I already knew and it was nice to meet everyone else. I am glad that Howdy Honda was able to be a small part of the event and hopefully I will have my own S2000 again for the next one.

Kirk

Comment

Working...
                                        X