Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich
      Urmil forgetting to change out of his jammies in the morning:
      Don't you mean "Email"???
      "Be the change you want to see in the world."
      -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
      '02 S2000 NFR S/C
      '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
      Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

Comment

Following the "cow seats" out of town on Sondra's group drive...

There are some other pics from the drive on my member gallery (photodavo)
        Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
        '07 VW Touareg V6
        '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

My favorite picture from the past weekend, however, is one that did not involve any of the official activities:

Originally posted by AP1_rock
          I loved the conversation the cop and I had. I'm sure he had the same with some of you guys too....

Officer: License and registration please.
          Me: here you go
          Officer: there's been complaints of you guys weaving in and out of traffic going over 100mph...
          Me: oh... ok officer..

"Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
          Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Hey man.....those are specially made driving pants by Joe Boxer!!!

BTW, one of my more favorite pics is the following....it was the one piece of evidence showing that the weekend festivities had unofficially begun:

Comment

You need to adjust the colour filter either on your camera or your processing software. I don't remember my shirt (or my face) to be that bright...
              "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
              Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Looks pretty accurate to me, Ulrich! I was going to ask you if you got that loud-ass shirt from my closet!

Comment

Well, here's what I spent my time doing while everyone else was dyno-ing. Thanks to Chad for his help with the install!

Sorry about the crappy shots, but the car is dirty and I don't have time to wash it right now. I'll definitely shoot some better shots once the car is clean though.

Comment

that's quite dirty, for sure - so if you weren't cleaning it, what where you doing to it?
                    Dave
                    now - '59 white MGA
                    past - '01 S2000 (nine years), four other MGAs, Spitfire, Stag, 63 Vette

Comment

Um, I'm not quite sure what you mean. I guess it doesn't look terribly dirty, but those are just snapshots. I wasn't cleaning it because I was doing schoolwork.

Comment

He swapped out the headlights for the painted ones and put on the badges and the eyelids.

Comment

Poor attempt to be funny; I could see right off what you did to that clean car.
                          Dave
                          now - '59 white MGA
                          past - '01 S2000 (nine years), four other MGAs, Spitfire, Stag, 63 Vette

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich
                            You need to adjust the colour filter either on your camera or your processing software. I don't remember my shirt (or my face) to be that bright...
                            The face can be explained by the consumption of booze that is evident on the table. The shirt? Well, maybe you had some booze before you bought it!

Comment

As requested, further pics with a clean car:

Comment

finally got my gallery up and running. here it is!

http://www.buymeaferrari.com/gallery/s2kdays2003

Comment

Nice pics guys! I'll be there next time

Comment

Working...
                                  X