Missing, presumed happy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing, presumed happy...

So, did Greg ever turn up again on Sunday, or did he disappear completely on Saturday night? Do we need to elect a new president?
    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

I plead the fifth...

I turned up finally...(too many tequila shots on Sat. night).

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
    -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
    '02 S2000 NFR S/C
    '79 Vespa Primavera ET3 with cylinder kit to a whopping 135 ccs!
    Interviewing candidates for vehicle #4...

Comment

Greg showed up just in time for the G35C and 350Z dyno runs. Rumor has it that he's now running for president of the FM Club of America.
      Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
      '08 Ridgeline RTL
      '02 Z06

Comment

Originally posted by Chris S
        Greg showed up just in time for the G35C and 350Z dyno runs. Rumor has it that he's now running for president of the FM Club of America.
        FM or MF?
        Thanks,
        Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Sorry I missed the BBQ this evening. I just wanted to say how cool it was to meet everyone and hang out. And thanks to Greg and Sondra for a great weekend. We should get the Austin/SanAntonio/Houston gangs together again soon.

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to say thanks too! I'm definitely looking forward to taking part in more gatherings in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by SondraS2k
              I plead the fifth...

I turned up finally...(too many tequila shots on Sat. night).

Just an FYI, the above post was actually Greg, who forgot that my computer was logged in as me rather than him. Must have been the hangover talking
              -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
              '02 S2000 NFR S/C

Comment

Just an FYI, the above post was actually Greg, who forgot that my computer was logged in as me rather than him. Must have been the hangover talking
                Perfect.

Comment

Yes, that was me before...I was pretty wrecked this morning, but that was still me. Sorta...

This was truly a great time and an excellent archive for the Club.

And then hanging out with the rest of the 'leftovers' at Sondra's house for the BBQ was a great time, too. From any angle, it was a fantastic weekend and it's moments like this that I forget about all the planning and coordination and just sit back and have a nice sense of satisfaction about what an excellent time it was for everyone. That makes me very happy and I'm glad that we were able to carry the dignity and fun of Asheville into this event. I'm just going to remember to say a loud 'no' to tequila shots next time!

It was great to see old faces and terrific to see so many people that I hadn't met...another landmark for the Club and I'm proud of that. For those who came...thank you! For those who didn't, you missed out on a really great time and we hope that you are able to make it to S2KDays '04.

"Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
                  --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Stevens
                    I'm just going to remember to say a loud 'no' to tequila shots next time!

Maybe I'm mistaken, but how can you say "no" to your own idea?

Comment

Yes, that was me before...I was pretty wrecked this morning....
                      Not to mention saturday and sunday mornings, as well! :hi2:

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

Ah, Nate... the playboy and bad influence checks in!

They need to post police photos of Nate in whatever city he's in to warn the women
                        -Mahatma Gandhi

'14 Audi S4
                        '02 S2000 NFR S/C

Comment

Originally posted by SondraS2k
                          Ah, Nate... the playboy and bad influence checks in!

They need to post police photos of Nate in whatever city he's in to warn the women

Why's that I think the real warning should go out to long-haired men from what I hear :lol4:

Comment

I think that Nate needs to get his hair braided....IMMEDIATELY!

Comment

playboy? bad influence? Me??? NEVER.
                              I just made sure everyone was having fun, like the after hours entertainment director for S2KDays.
                              And I was kind of hoping the long haired guy thing would have faded by now.
                              So, did anyone get me a picture of the "Midnight Cowboy" sign yet???

Comment

I think that Nate needs to get his hair braided....IMMEDIATELY!

Hey, where were you? I finally stumble back to our table after a rousing political conversation and you AND my ride home are both gone! BTW the fried pickles are awesome, I think.

Comment

Damn....seems like I missed out some great festivities Saturday night.

I ended up staying awake until 3:30AM anyway....I should have just gone out with you guys!

Comment

Nate, yea, we kinda slipped out the back before my face fell into the noshes (I think that's how you spell it)...I was already dog tired and the tequila shots (Herradura Silver, no less...great, great stuff) didn't help.

But Nate, you were a big hit and a great asset to the event. Thanks for coming and bringing all the goodies and a great attitude...we may have to appoint you the OFFICAL after hours entertainment director for S2KDays. After all, we have some looooong nights...

Comment

Yeah....Nate's presence got me to forget about most of MikeB's customer service loofs from the previous S2KDays....

Nate, thanks for coming out and look forward to give you a full review of the Comptech cross brace, "...the one that's shaped like an 'X'".

BTW, if you come across a GREAT deal on the Comptech strut bar, please let me know. I'm pretty sure that it won't help much for handling, but it sure is pretty.

Comment

Nate, yea, we kinda slipped out the back before my face fell into the noshes (I think that's how you spell it)...I was already dog tired and the tequila shots (Herradura Silver, no less...great, great stuff) didn't help.

But Nate, you were a big hit and a great asset to the event. Thanks for coming and bringing all the goodies and a great attitude...we may have to appoint you the OFFICAL after hours entertainment director for S2KDays. After all, we have some looooong nights...

Can my badge have the "OFFICIAL" title on it? And long nights? You ducked out way too early to say that. You want a long night, I went to the hotel, packed, showered and caught a plane. Hahaha, pretty awful. Wouldn't trade it for thge world though, you guys all rocked!
                                        I'm currently trying to figure out a way to have Katz's ship fried pickles to my door. I'll keep y'all posted.

-Nate

Comment

Working...
                                        X